Prop & Green Screen Photoshoots at LFCC

I have a quick question: Can I upgrade my simple Paul McGann photoshoot into the Paul McGann in the Tardis one? Or should I buy a different ticket! When I bought my photoshoot ticket on the shop, the photoshoot in the tardis wasn't on the shop yet and I was quite disappointed!

I have a quick question: Can I upgrade my simple Paul McGann photoshoot into the Paul McGann in the Tardis one? Or should I buy a different ticket! When I bought my photoshoot ticket on the shop, the photoshoot in the tardis wasn't on the shop yet and I was quite disappointed!

An upgrade should be possible, but let me check again. Sorry, that was asked earlier but in the ton of other questions that slipped from my list.

I sat in the Iron Throne at LFCC 2012, and am not really interested in Dr Who so it's just the Emperors throne for me.

If i see someone walking around dressed as Lord Vader, i may just have to ask if they'll join me if i pay the extra fiver!

• Like 3

An upgrade should be possible, but let me check again. Sorry, that was asked earlier but in the ton of other questions that slipped from my list.

I knew it was somewhere different than I had posted. :lol: Upgrade is possible, please see the sales table.

I'm sorry if this has been covered but, does the sword come with the Iron Throne? I noticed in last years shoot that many people were holding it :) Thanks!

It did last year

Hopefully we will get it again :D

• Like 1

i got all excited for a minute, thinking I might be able to have a pic kneeling before Natalie Dormer sitting on the Iron Throne, but looks like her shoots are running alongside the prop shoot. Ah well, just have to get one with me perched on it instead then, along with the standard photo shoot with her

I'm sorry if this has been covered but, does the sword come with the Iron Throne? I noticed in last years shoot that many people were holding it :) Thanks!

hope there is a sword everytime i have been on it or near it, i have not seen a sword :( guess we have to ask them