The countdown begins.... 6 weeks to go!

I love how most folk automatically think "Director" when they hear "behind the camera". What about Producrs (we already have Gary Kurtz), or even script writers (Lawerence Kasden would be classed as a LEGEND for his work on star wars, Empire strikes back, the indy films), or even Vidal Sasoon as he was a hair stylist and so qualifies as "behind the camera" lol

I'll throw in John Glen (legendary Bond film Director), Derek Medings (Legendary Special Effects) and Frank Oz (LEGENDARY in ALL FIELDS:)

• Like 3

Perhaps its Frank because he has been in front of the camera as well (like I need to tell you :) P.S. I love your pic.

I'd love it to be Marshall! To be honest, I'm just excited that we're getting some variation in the guest choices. Also, much obliged! :)

There's one or two things I need him to sign. :)

would LOVE any of these you guys have mentioned..carpenter, savini, cronenberg, romero, gilliam, craven...all good gueses and would be awesome guests.

ok alittle out of the horror field..but what about edgar wright'??? hes been an extra in some of his things if im not mistaken, spaced etc but hes more know for his behind the camera stuff??

• Like 1

Frank Oz would be totally amazing

I love how most folk automatically think "Director" when they hear "behind the camera". What about Producrs (we already have Gary Kurtz), or even script writers (Lawerence Kasden would be classed as a LEGEND for his work on star wars, Empire strikes back, the indy films), or even Vidal Sasoon as he was a hair stylist and so qualifies as "behind the camera" lol

I'll throw in John Glen (legendary Bond film Director), Derek Medings (Legendary Special Effects) and Frank Oz (LEGENDARY in ALL FIELDS:)

• Like 1

I always smirk a little at threads like these, knowing that 99% of people are going to end up disappointed (I'm mean like that). But I've just had the idea that it could be my personal number one guest choice Hayao Miyazaki, and now I'm going to be the disappointed one.

Technically, he doesn't even work behind a camera.

I always smirk a little at threads like these, knowing that 99% of people are going to end up disappointed (I'm mean like that). But I've just had the idea that it could be my personal number one guest choice Hayao Miyazaki, and now I'm going to be the disappointed one.

Technically, he doesn't even work behind a camera.

Not mean, just realistic.

Well it could be Tarantino as he had done signings before in a well known music store in London and the second time he did it apparently hardly anyone turned up. I would have if i knew about it but as always i find out about these things after they happen:( still whoever the guest is i would be surprised if its someone i want and even if it is they will probably pull out at the last minute:( one other thing why do people who post feel the need to inform us of who they have met? A posting with one word or sentence then pages in grey of who they met,why? It must be an ego thing as chances are we all have met them all ourselves. In the last 12 years or so i have met almost 600 guests perhaps i should do the same and clog up the forum?

I'm going to gamble all my dosh and say it will be Kevin Smith!

With Jason Mewes already in attendance and both of them are already in the UK on tour in June / July - it's very certain it will be Kevin Smith.

Kevin Smith is known for his role as Silent Bob, however, he is more famous for being behind the camera; directing, producing, and being a comic book writer.

If I'm right I should bag a free autograph :whistling:

• Like 1

I'm going to gamble all my dosh and say it will be Kevin Smith!

With Jason Mewes already in attendance and both of them are already in the UK on tour in June / July - it's very certain it will be Kevin Smith.

Kevin Smith is known for his role as Silent Bob, however, he is more famous for being behind the camera; directing, producing, and being a comic book writer.

If I'm right I should bag a free autograph :whistling:

hope it is Kevin Smith would be bloody awesome..

Kevin Smith is in town on his Jay & Silent Bob tour and Jason Mewes is doing the comic awards on the Sat so this is highly probable.

Otherwise I was going to suggest Roger Corman. The man is a legend! If only 5 of us got his autograph priced at £20 it would fund at least 12 more of his films, so it would be in his interest also! :lol:

• Like 1