Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Win Tickets to The World Premiere of Thor: The Dark World!

Win Tickets to The World Premiere of Thor: The Dark World at London film and Comic Con Winter!

Thanks to our friends over at Marvel, one lucky winner will be able to take a very lucky friend to the World Premiere of Thor: The Dark World at a central London location on October 22, 2013. The general release date of Thor 2 is 30th, October 2013.

Check out Thor 2 on:

Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marveluk

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/marveluk

Here's the trailer:

[media=]

[/media]

The winner will be drawn at random from the audience at one of our fantastic panel talks over the weekend. So get that bum in those seats!

Terms and Conditions apply.

Unknown_zps2341887f.png

Which panel? Is there going to be a Thor: The Dark World panel? How do I enter, fill out a form? Very excited!

So it's a random panel then?

EDIT - Just checked and i'm planned into 8 talks over the weekend... finger crossed...

Edited by Zahariel

I'ma bet this was to be the Sunday announcement :D Perhaps with a special guest for the panel, have attended the same previously.

Hoping an announcement is incoming too though!

• Like 1

I would love to go to this! Only one person from the whole weekend. Going to be one very lucky individual.

There's a great selection of the cast attending the premiere.... Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman, Tom Hiddleston, Idris Elba, Christopher Eccleston, Kat Dennings and Feige according to betheredcarpet

• Like 1

I'm off that night to see the Film Screening of Universals Dracula and The Mummy as part of the Gothic Horror season at the BFI, would have loved to have gone to that Premiere though. Saw Natalie a few years back at the V for Vendetta Prem.

Congratulations to the guy who won the premier tickets today during the LOTRs/Hobbit talk! :D

just wanted to say a massive thanks to the guys at Showmasters & Marvel UK for my WINNING tickets to the Thor: The Dark World premiere! still in shock about it.. had a fantastic weekend..as usual :smile:

• Like 2