London Film and Comic Con Winter 2013 Olympia Grand Hall, Saturday 5th

• Showmasters Admin

We are working on the guest list as we speak!

We will have some cool guests from...

Game of Thrones

Doctor Who

The Walking Dead

Star Wars

the 80s

and much more!

Keep an eye on the forum as we close some of the guest we could not get for the summer show :dance:

This year's winter show is just going to be the biggest one yet.

See you all there!

Jason

• Like 6

Nothing other than the flyer seems to mention the Friday. Not even the website logo.

That's why I was wondering. Would love there to be the Friday preview and I will hopefully head down that evening anyway, but with the flyer mentioning that date when distributed at MK would be nice for clarification for people.

• Showmasters Admin

Nothing other than the flyer seems to mention the Friday. Not even the website logo.

That's why I was wondering. Would love there to be the Friday preview and I will hopefully head down that evening anyway, but with the flyer mentioning that date when distributed at MK would be nice for clarification for people.

Confirmed...

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=81380&hl=

No Friday preview, sorry.

• Like 1

I googled the location, doesn't look too far from Earls Court. I take it you just go the opposite direction from West Brompton?

edit- And thanks SM, despite my moaning, I really did enjoy last weekend, met some awesome guests and some great memories were made. Cannot wait for October! Just hope I can manage without a Gold Pass this time.

Edited by stevothorne101

I googled the location, doesn't look too far from Earls Court. I take it you just go the opposite direction from West Brompton?

I beleive its the same place as LFCC 2012 and I went to Kensington (Olympia)

But you can walk from Earls Court.

Confirmed...

http://showmasterson...wtopic=81380=

No Friday preview, sorry.

No worries, it won't mean I enjoy the event less. On the plus side hopefully means I won't be as tired by the end of it all!