London Film and Comic Con Winter 2013 Olympia Grand Hall, Saturday 5th

Having just met one of my 80's heroes last weekend..Knight Rider himself David Hasselhoff, I must say that I'm loving Showmaster's attempt at bringing back the old school legends from some of my favorite 80's films and shows. Couple of years ago we had Christopher LLoyd (just brilliant!) and Christopher Lambert, both hugely popular guests and proving that the 80's is a big draw for fans like myself.

Sure it's great to meet new stars of the screen such as the Game Of Thrones and Walking Dead cast, but for me it's all about meeting the actors that I grew up watching on VHS and on Saturday afternoon television. So this years London Con treated us to Danny Glover star of the Lethal Weapon series and other great films and I very much look forward to seeing who Showmasters will unveil for its Winter Con show in October!

So without further ado I would like to reveal my modest (or maybe not so) list of hopeful guests for this year's remaining shows and beyond!

1) Jean Claude Van Damme (Bloodsport, Universal Soldier, Kickboxer)

2) Sigourney Weaver (Alien Franchise, Ghostbusters)

3) Bill Paxton (Aliens, Terminator, True Lies, Near Dark)

4) Mr T (A-Team, Rocky 3)

5) Dolph Lundgren (Rocky 4, Universal Soldier, Master Of The Universe)

6) Linda Hamilton ( Terminator, Terminator 2)

7) Robert Patrick (Terminator 2)

8) John Saxon ( Enter The Dragon , Nightmare On Elm Street)

9) Rutger Hauer ( Blade Runner, The Hitcher)

10) Michael Madsen ( Reservoir Dogs, Kill Bill)

11) Christian Slater ( True Romance)

12) Peter Weller (Robocop)

13) Matthew Broderick (Ferris Bueller's Day Off)

14) Ralph Macchio ( The Karate Kid)

15) Steven Seagal (Under Siege, Out For Justice)

• 3 weeks later...

Oh... Game of Thrones and Walking Dead. I just died.

It would be cool to see Norman Reedus! I know its very unlikely... but woman can hope

but most of all I would like to see there ALFIE ALLEN from GoT. My all time fav character.

and doesn't hurt to mention others: Peter Dinklage, Lena Headey, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau and Kit Harrington

by the way, I'm flying over for this event from Poland and Im hoping to not be disapointed :) It would be my best trip ever If I got a chance to meet Alfie Allen, aka Theon Greyjoy. I will pay any price for a picture :wub:

Shame you didn't come over for the summer show because obviously Norman, Peter and lena were there. Your other guest wishes seem are pretty realistic so maybe some of them will be there in October. Love your pink hair bythe way.

Oh... Game of Thrones and Walking Dead. I just died.

It would be cool to see Norman Reedus! I know its very unlikely... but woman can hope

but most of all I would like to see there ALFIE ALLEN from GoT. My all time fav character.

and doesn't hurt to mention others: Peter Dinklage, Lena Headey, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau and Kit Harrington

by the way, I'm flying over for this event from Poland and Im hoping to not be disapointed :) It would be my best trip ever If I got a chance to meet Alfie Allen, aka Theon Greyjoy. I will pay any price for a picture :wub:

Thank you!

I didn't come.. .yes.. I hate myself for that but I really just a month ago realised that if in my country there's no comic con, I have to flly somewhere where is xD And obviously I checked and saw pictureees ahh, but there's one good thing in it... Alfie Allen wasn't there so I can hope he will be now :)

• Like 1

Hope you make it to Winter LF&CC. Good thing about game of thrones is mostly British cast so lots of GOT actors at UK conventions recently. Plus Alfie Allen ilives in London so - fingers crossed.

Some advice if you are travelling here - book hotels early because nearby hotels get booked-up pretty quick and get more expensive nearer to the event.

Thank you!

I didn't come.. .yes.. I hate myself for that but I really just a month ago realised that if in my country there's no comic con, I have to flly somewhere where is xD And obviously I checked and saw pictureees ahh, but there's one good thing in it... Alfie Allen wasn't there so I can hope he will be now :)

• 11 months later...