London Film and Comic Con Winter 2013 Olympia Grand Hall, Saturday 5th

No one can say who they'll be, but I'm sure SM will be doing everything they can to continue getting new GOT stars where possible.

Cheers fella ..... Just attended my first show in London and for sure I am hooked .... just sheer brilliant mate !

I googled the location, doesn't look too far from Earls Court. I take it you just go the opposite direction from West Brompton?

The nearest station is Kensington Olympia. You can get the Overground there from Clapham Junction (very useful if, like me, you're coming from South of London and can stop there) or the District Line although the frequency of Tubes going there will depend on which part of the line you're coming from. You could also walk it from Earl's Court Tube, as it's not too far.

More detailed info straight from the horse's mouth: http://www.olympia.co.uk/visiting/getting-here/train-tube

haha seems so, I booked a hostel bed just now in case I wanna do both days :) looking forward to seeing who's announced!

Well I'll be there so whoop :P

Definitely need a photo ticket for the infamous you haha

yay more Walking Dead guests! I can't wait to see who it is...although to be honest I'd be happy if you just got Norman Reedus to every event haha, will have to start saving up for this now I think :D

• Like 2

80s starts well...

Linda Hamilton

Micheal Biehn

Robert Patrick

Peter Weller

and V cast

oh and I forgot to mention in my last post a huge YES to Michael Biehn, that would be amazing!

• Like 1

80s guests well...

Linda Hamilton

Micheal Biehn

Robert Patrick

Peter Weller

and V cast

I'd love for Peter Weller to come but I think Jason replied to me once on here saying the last time he came to a show he didn't really enjoy it & it just wasn't for him, which is a shame as I'd love to meet the Robocop. I'd quite like 80s guests from Teen comedy films like Ally Sheedy, Ione Skye, Daphne Zuniga, Anthony Michael Hall and Mary Stuart Masterson etc.

Nice choice 80sactionfan!

80's teen comedy guests all good. 80's horror, 80's sc-fi all good!

Love to see Heather Locklear, Emma Samms, Sherilyn Fenn, Daphne Zuniga, Ally Sheedy,

Alyssa Milano, Molly Ringwald, Diane Keaton, Lori Loughlin, Ami Dolenz, Betsy Russell

Deborah Foreman, Diane Franklin, Elizabeth Shue, Christina Applegate, Phoebe Cates to name a few. :smile:

Edited by BigDave
  • Like 3

Ohhhh and so it begins....my big wants are

Thomas Jane

Sean Bean

Andrew Lincoln

Dan Aykroyd

Dolph Lundgren

Christian Slater

Alex cox and Nicolas Rowe - young Sherlock Holmes

Rutger Hauer

Jean Claude Van Damme

Jason Gedderick - Iron Eagle

Kurt Russell - no chance but a guy can hope :-)

• Like 3

Can we have the remaining stars of Deep Space Nine as its still the 20th Anniversary

Colm Meaney,Terry Farrell, Cirroc Lofton & Nicole De Boer

Oh any chance of Wil Wheaton, Garret Wang, Gates McFadden, Roxanne Dawson, Dominic Keating, Chris Pine, Bruce Greenwood &

Whoopie Goldberg.