Guest postponement - Nicole DeBoer

• Showmasters Admin

Nicole has landed a guest star role on a tv show filming this week and next week which unfortunately means she won't be able to attend LFCC this weekend. However we are arranging for her to attend Winter London Film and Comic Con this October.

Any tickets for her photo shoots can be used at LFCC Winter, or alternatively you can bring your tickets to the sales desk this weekend or at any Showmasters event and swap them for another ticket/vouchers or ask for a refund (back onto the credit card they were purchased with). You can also post the ticket back to us along with your order number and name and we we will arrange a refund for you.

I know many of you were looking forward to meeting her, however I'm sure you will join us in wishing her luck with her new role and we look forward to seeing her in October.

• Like 1

Disappointed. Now lost Hamilton (still waiting refund!!) shanks and deboer photo shoots.

Appreciate can't control such things but slightly taken the excitement off my weekend. Such a shame. Hope don't lose anymore from my already ordered list.

gutted that she can't make it, was the one i was really looking forward to...

have to go to october now as well :P

quick question though, do we have to exchange july for october tickets somewhere, or can we just take the july tickets for photoshoots with her?

gutted! :no:

-I've just re- watched the whole of DS9 season 7 this weekend(yes 26 episodes in 2 days) with Nicole in each episode and had a photo of Ezri Dax and Dr Bashir in bed together for them to sign.And i cant make it to London in October. but do wish her well and all the best

Thats a real shame, three guests that i really wanted to meet have cancelled, great to hear they are working but still feel disappointed, perga[s SM can get somemore last minute replacements to help brighten our mood.

Well Claudia Black sure did for me :) Well it is a shame, lets just hope that we will get some last min announcement to make our days :smile:

Is Nicole confirmed for the Winter LFCC?? Would love to see her there, plus Michael Dorn and Cirroc Lofton. I know that he does events but has anyone ever heard of Colm Meaney attending UK conventions?? Thanks!

Edited by DavidB