LFCC 2013 Rough Layout

• Showmasters Admin

LFCC2013-1.png

This is obviously just a rough layout I've created in paint, so it's not to scale but will hopefully give people an idea of where things will be.

As always is it NOT set in stone, things can and do change on the day.

I'll not be adding where specific guests will be sat as this again can change a lot, including on the day. But unlike MK all the guests are pretty much in the same area so it's not going to be a huge issue to walk into that area and see the guests you want VTs from.

Cheers,

Stuart.

NOTES:

Only FREE Talk tickets are given out at the talk area. Any paid for talk tickets are bought at the sales desk. Along with any photoshoot tickets or credit card vouchers you may wish to buy.

The dealers are in the same hall, they are in the spaces inbetween the areas marked.

• Like 10

• Showmasters Admin

All in the same hall, they are in the blank areas on the map. As I said it's NOT to scale.

The artists (as far as I know) will be in the area between the two comic stages.

All in the same hall, they are in the blank areas on the map. As I said it's NOT to scale.

The artists (as far as I know) will be in the area between the two comic stages.

Okay!! That's perfect!!

Thank you!

Will all talk tickets, including the Game of Thrones special talk be sold at the talk ticket desk I take it? and photo shoots etc be sold at the sales desk?

Thanks!

The talk tickets desk is for the free talks only. The paid for talks will be sold at the sales desk.

• Like 1

The gold pass box in the top right hand corner - Is this the aforementioned GP staging area where we wait to be intergrated into the queues? or?

I would guess it is the Gold Pass chill out room, there is a bit next to the main stage marked for the gp queue.

• Like 1