Guest Days & Prices for London Film & Comic Con Winter 2013

As for entry tickets is there a "senior" entry ticket? My nan might be taking me to this one and I was wondering is there anything like this in place. Also since I get disability living allowence and my mum gets carerers allowance can you get a discount for entry as well? Some places like museums and some stores offer a discount if you're on these types of benefits

No, there's no special attendee price for seniors I'm afraid.

Any news yet on a Combined Weekend Ticket price?....

A mod will post when there's an update. We haven't forgotten about that request.

• 1 month later...

Sam Jones......................................SAT/SUN..................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15 *Special Photo Op will be £25 what is the £25 special photo op

⤋

From his announcement thread

Sam will be taking part in another 1st a amazing photo op with Flash Gordon back drop and space sled just like in TED , where you will be flying with Sam just like in the film :dance: :dance:

Neither Hannah or Billie seem to be in the list at the start of this thread ?

As Understand it both are going there Saturday, with Billie being £25 for a photo shoot and £30 for an autograph and Hannah £15 for both photo shoot and autograph.

The list is updated manually by the office. Those two were the last two guests announced, that's why they are missing. If someone is not on the list and the guest thread has prices please refer to those.

hi when will we know about photoshoot times please

About 2 weeks (at the very earliest) before the show.

Alexander Vlahos' auto price isn't listed here- on the Showmasters website it says £10, is this the final price? I know with Sophie Wu at Collectormania one year was listed as £10 online but was increased to £15 on the day :/

The 10 pounds is the only info the mods currently have. The people updating the website are all human and sometimes unfortunately errors occur. But if I remember correctly he was 10 pounds in Cardiff as well.

Is there likely to be an update on the Comic Artisits attending days and prices? Mike Mayhew & JW Rinzler are still TBC for everything, yet they are both attending Sat & Sun (as per their FB/twitter feeds). Would be nice to know the costs before travelling down with some very heavy books to get signed :smile: