Linda Hamilton and Lena Headey joint photoshoot

• Showmasters Admin

we do plan and have planed to have a Linda Hamilton and Lena Headey joint photoshoot

more info on this in the next few days

lots more coming together for this the UKs biggest and coolest convention LFCC

see you soon

jason

• Like 1

My guess would be £50

Based on the way the other doubles have been priced, that would make sense but we will see. Personally I've already got a single shoot with Linda booked and had one with Lena last year, so I think the Lena/Peter double will be the one for me as GoT is of more interest and my budget is already getting far too silly.

How could anyone possibly pass up the opportunity to be the meat in a Sarah Conner sandwich? ;-)

Simple, because for me, Linda Hamilton IS Sarah Connor and although Lena is great, I didn't particularly like SCC and need to limit the spending. So quite an easy decision really.

Feel free to call me mad :)

Edited by Rockstar6662

I'd been debating whether to have an individual photoshoot with Linda, but wasn't going to bother with an individual with Lena. If there's going to be a joint one, then that's just too cool to miss. Patiently waiting for tickets to be added to the shop :thumbup:

Does anyone know if the ladies will be OK with a guy standing between them with his arm around their waists?

I'd like the photo if there was some warmth to it and not just three people standing next to each other smiling.

Does anyone know if the ladies will be OK with a guy standing between them with his arm around their waists?

I'd like the photo if there was some warmth to it and not just three people standing next to each other smiling.

Lena was fine with having arms round her at collectormania and I understand Linda is more than happy with it so it shouldn't be an issue.

I love the fact of double photos, but I also hope that there will be the posibility to trade in the single ones and then offc pay the extra 5 (that it has costed for Amanda/Shanks and Headey/Dinklage).

I still hope for a group picture of DS9 crew but I dont think I can afford it if Im not able to trade them in, cause I bought the single photoshoots with so far 5 of them cause I dont want to w8 and risk not getting them.