Latest guest announcement David Hasselhoff "The Hoff"

If I wanted to wait till LFCC to get a pic with David and KITT, would I only be able to buy the photo on the Sunday?

No, you can buy the photo from Friday evening on.

Thanks, I somehow thought you could only buy them on the day they're for.

Showmasters - what a great hoffering for a guest! I'm hofficially shocked at this announcement. I think he'll hoffload tons of autos and photos. I just hope he's as nice hoffstage as on....

(I'll get me coat....and F hoff out hoff here..)

Edited by keithporter23
  • Like 1

Another great guest... I have just counted up all my photo shoots... 51 over the three days. OMG I'm broke now. SM can I have a loan pleaseeeee....... Great Guest :clap::dance::thumbup:

51 i thought i was going nuts with around 30. Be easier to ask who you arnt geting than who you are lol

Another great guest... I have just counted up all my photo shoots... 51 over the three days. OMG I'm broke now. SM can I have a loan pleaseeeee....... Great Guest :clap::dance::thumbup:

51 i thought i was going nuts with around 30. Be easier to ask who you arnt geting than who you are lol

That's nuts. Is that one photo per guest or multiple photos with just a few guests? I've counted and if you had one photo with each guest plus the group ones etc there's 63 you could do so far. That's not counting the fact that some guests as doing a session each day, so you could for example have 3 with one guest, one on each day.

Not even thinking about the cost but the schedule is going to be almost impossible, surely. There were 4 photo areas last year, spread around the event area so you could potentially need to be in 4 places at once on different sides of the venue. If you get them all done, credit to you but it just seems madness to even attempt that many. Good luck I say.

And I thought I had trouble getting 10-15 done one year lol!

Fair play to you both if you manage it, but I do not envy the running between shoot areas thats going to entail, nor the clashes you'll likely have lol

• Like 1

And I thought I had trouble getting 10-15 done one year lol!

Fair play to you both if you manage it, but I do not envy the running between shoot areas thats going to entail, nor the clashes you'll likely have lol

That's exactly the way I felt before reading that, first year here and doing 13 so far over the 3 days... I was starting to get worried.... :whistling:

what no Saturday photo with KITT.

No fair

Not all photo sessions can happen on all days. It's unfortunate, but while our photographers are good it's just not possible. Sunday needs some exclusive things too. Otherwise the Sunday only attendees would rightfully complain "all good things happen on Saturdays only!"