Guest suggestions

I fear because of scheduling clashes, but if one like me was allowed to dream, anyone from NewWho would be amazing. Main wish given to Jenna-Louise Coleman, whom I missed out meeting at Collectormania *keeps bashing head on wall over it*

• Like 1

Saul Rubinek please.

Kivas Fajo - Star Trek TNG

Lon Cohen - A Nero Wolfe Mystery

Donny Douglas - Fraiser

Dr. Saul Funkhouser - Curb Your Enthusiasm

Emmett Bregman - Stargate SG-1

Artie Nielsen - Warehouse 13

• Like 1

Harris Yulin (Ghostbusters 2, 24, Buffy & Scar Face)

Thora Birch (American Beauty, Dungeons & Dragons, The Hole & Ghost World)

Fairuza Balk (Return to Oz, The Craft & Almost Famous)

Kristen Stewart (Twilight, Snow White, Adventureland & The Runaways)

Erika Christensen (Parenthood, Traffic, Swimfan & Six Degrees)

Mayim Bialik (The Big Bang Theory, Blossom & Beaches)

Know it's so unlikely but if any event could manage to get Sarah Michelle Gellar, we'd be eternally grateful

Sincerely, every geek on the face of the earth lol.

Ps, bring Hayden Panettiere back please, she's awesome haha :)

I have always wondered if Gellar would mellow with age. In the past she has been very outspoken about not attending events as it was "not her thing". She has done the San Diego event on a few

occasions, but San Diego is used as a press junket for so many TV Shows and FIlms, her appearances have been contractual to promote the show or film (her words and not mine).

Hopefully, she will realise that she still has a fan base and a big one at that. Maybe she will do one or two a year as I think she would be big business if promoted correctly.

• Like 2

Not sure if I'm going to the winter edition (all depends on how much money I'll have), but since it's still 2013: a Jurassic Park reunion for its 20th anniversary would be great! I really wanted to be at Milton Keyes for meeting Ariana Richards, but alas :( Other guests such as Jeff Goldblum, Wayne Knight, Sam Neill, Joseph Mazzello or Laura Dern could be really popular! :)

TOM HIDDLESTON <3, Richard Armitage, Benedict Cumberbatch, Andrew Garfield, Clark Gregg, Joss Whedon, Aidan Turner, Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins...

Pretty much anyone from Marvel Universe, Supernatural, Merlin, LOTR/Hobbit, Sherlock, Game Of Thrones and Harry Potter!

• Like 2