CHEVRON 7.8 DETAILS - Amanda Tapping

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

We are DELIGHTED to announce that Chevron 7.8 will be a very special event! ;)

We have just confirmed our first 2 guests will be AMANDA TAPPING and ROBIN DUNNE. :YAHOO:

We all know Amanda as Samantha Carter from all Stargate series'. Most of us will also know that she is Dr Helen Magnus in Sanctuary!

Robin Dunne is her co-lead on Sanctuary playing Dr Will Zimmerman!

EVENT DETAILS :

Chevron 7.8 will take place on 24th to 26th February 2012 at The Radisson Edwardian Hotel, Heathrow. It is a great hotel with whom we have a fantastic relationship with and the facilities there will help ensure that the event will be the special weekend we all want! :P

Normally we would put tickets on sale at Chevron 7.7 but in this case we want to give people as much time as possible to be able to book their tickets to what is sure to be a sold out event! We therefore will be making tickets available online to people with a Chevron 7.7 ticket from 6pm on Wednesday 5th October. They will then go on general sale to everyone else at 6pm on Wednesday 12th October. We feel that this is the right way to do this as we want to ensure that those who support the events get the first chance to buy tickets to the next event as that is what normally happens from one show to the next! :P

For those of you with Chevron 7.7 tickets, all you will need to do when ordering before 12th October is quote your order number in the box at the bottom of the screen where you normally give us the ticket holders names. If you do not have an order number because you purchased them at the previous event then please just tell us that!

As always we try to keep the ticket prices as low as we can as we want to make the events an experience that is as inclusive as possible for all. There will be a slight increase in price for this event, but we hope that you will agree it is well worth it.

Gold Programmes will be £225

Silver Programmes will be £165

Standard Programmes will be £98

VIP Programmes will be £1295

What is included in the programmes will be as normal and the same as for Chevron 7.7. That means that ALL ticket holders will get an in person autograph with Amanda at the event. For those of you going Gold, Amanda will also be taking part in the drinks reception on Friday night as normal! In fact, Amanda is really looking forward to taking part in all aspects of the event! :D

We hope that you are as excited as we are that we have finally managed to get Amanda to one of our events! We know it is going to be an amazing weekend and Amanda is really looking forward to coming over and meeting everyone! Robin is also looking forward to meeting you all and we hope to have more guest announcements very soon! :YAHOO:

Thanks

Mark & Jason :D (2 very excited Stargate fans who have never met Amanda)! :P

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:YAHOO::D:D Thanks ME!! :D:D:YAHOO:

A rollercoaster of emotions: excited squees and jumping about in my chair when reading each bit of info, and then when it sunk in 30 seconds later i burst into tears of happyness. I think my mum thought i had gone crazy lol, but she then understood when i managed to explain it though the tears :D

What with RDA before, Chris and Ben at C7.7, John Barrowman at the Hub, and now this.... Words fail. Truly amazing, ME you are the best!

.....Think i'm gonna need to win the lottery :P

ARRRGGGGHHHHHHHH May not be able to make this, having attended all Chevrons in the past I will try and somehow make it work somehow, in the meantime can SM just confirm the child tickets - i have brought my daughter to the last few and also the next one in November, then she has a birthday and will be over the age for the child tickets for the one in february, hence my problem my usual childminder is in China or somewhere nearby on a cruise and my back up who has her when I attend Bitten is away that weekend as its her birthday, I really can not justify the cost for a child at silver which is what i would be - do you have any plans for raising the age limit to maybe 12 like it is at Alton Towers...

Will wait and see....

great guests though guys, didn't think you would get Amanda with the other event next year.

sounds so exciting. i hope i can get a jo because i realy want to come but dont know if i can afford it as getting enough money in such a short amount of time is difficult to me. plus i am going to australia next year so that makes money even tighter. im so excited i so want to be able to come. will have to see in the next few months if i can afford it. got so excited when i heard. will be so dissapinted if i can't make it or cant afford it.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!! I sooooooo wanna go!!!! I need to find the money somehow! *jiggles in seat* I've never met either of them before so will be so exciting!!!!!!!

i so know what your going through. i so wana go too mut money is my problem. can i get the money in time. i got so excited wne i heard and jiggled in my seat too. i so wana go.

What an announcement to make.

Shame it's at the Radisson Edwardian and not the Hilton Birmingham, but I guess being close to London may have been a factor.

Money will be tight (Especially as I'll need to stay over on the Sunday)

Definately think it will be a sell-out, probably all the Gold will be gone before 7.7.