James Marsters for HW 3?

Xanderscalla

• 2 months later...

yes, I know :D

But i learned, that it´s not good to attend a con only because of one actor.. and because i don´t know anything about the hub and the series at the con at all, i won´t attend... :P it wouldn´t be worth it only to attend because of James.. imagine he would cancel.. lol

all the money for the con, the flight, the hotel.. for nothing.. :dance:

So all i can do is hope that he maybe also attends HW 3 ;)

Don't get your hopes up, I think you've stumbled across a glitch with the online store.

The text says "Hallowhedon" and not "Hallowhedon 3" so I think that it's an old entry left from an earlier show that he attended.

:D:dance: Met the sexy awesomeness that was James Marsters at HW1 and to be perfectly honest, would love to see him again at HW3. It would technically be 2 years since he was last at a HW so we would have had a gap, that's our argument anyways ;):wub:

Plus, meeting him again would give us the chance to be brave enough to ask for a "bitey" pose in the photo op. Oh how we could kick ourselves for being starstruck :D:P

• Moderators

He was suppose to be doing both hub and hw1 though, so it wouldnt be that suprising?

They were only a week apart though, which meant that it made sense because it was only one set of transatlantic flights to pay for (I think). Not quite the same thing as bringing him over for two distinct events several months apart.

• 1 month later...