What Ticket Number Are You?

davidbrookes

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I didn't get given a receipt at all this time, so I can only rely on my memory for what my number is. (I know I'm right, though - if for no other reason than I know there was only 1 other person buying silver who was there by 7!)

I'm Gold 13; broksgurl717 is Gold 14.

Gold 13, are you Cathrine, sorry about the spelling? if so, it was lovely talking to you.

Yes, I am! And it was lovely talking to you, as well. You were all so kind to me, even though I was stumbling about with the queue protocol. Thank you so much! :)

If they did accidentally put down 2 silver 5s, I'd imagine that the worst that would happen would be that one of them would become silver 6, and all the numbers above that get bumped up one.

Yeah, I know, I'm just saying it now so that I don't end up being missed out from the tickets when they send them out, and end up having to be added to the end of ALL the silvers :s

No, It's as stated above. It happened to me and my brother with the standard tickets, and they just put everything up by one number. You won't go to the end of any lists ... promise!

For the record I am ST6 and my brother Michael is ST7

Edited by maggiem

Hmm, well the group of about 3 or 4 infront of me were all buying gold, and then the lady infront of them said she was going to be silver 003 and the lady directly begin mr was buying standard, so maybe they accidentally missed out 4 and did 2 5s, or I saw it wrong..? Lol, yeah I'll just email them to ask, thanks anyway :)

I've just checked my receipt and it says Silver 7 on it, have you got your receipt to check? hope that helps a bit :D

Edited by Doctor Who

Showmasters, if you read this would yu possible be able to check? My name is Natalie Green, thanks

I'm not Showmasters, but I do the tickets so they wouldn't know anyway, lol.

You're S4. Numpty :YAHOO:

Showmasters, if you read this would yu possible be able to check? My name is Natalie Green, thanks

I'm not Showmasters, but I do the tickets so they wouldn't know anyway, lol.

You're S4. Numpty :clap:

Thankyouu!!!!! Aha, I'm one more number higher than i thought i was :clap:

I must have read it wrong when it was being written on the little sheet thing then (I didn't get a receipt).

Thanks everyone, sorry for being dopey and being like :clap::D:chair:

:clap: Note to self: Panic Over.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Thanks for putting the list up!

I don't remember them putting numbers down when I booked at HUB 5. I'm ST006 and my twin Michael is ST007.

cheers!

Now confirmed, as I got the letter last night!

Edited by maggiem