Who HASN'T got their ticket yet?

touchthesky

Will be so odd not having yous as gold buddies but I'd rather you guys were there than not at all but I understand I'm going to Florida next year if everything comes off so saving like mad for that and ETs just cost soooo much

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still out on this one - Jazz it will be very strange if we don't go - but we'll see who the guests are - also Sam is still hoping to go to New York next year and that is not going to be cheap.

If we go I think we'll go Silver if there are any tickets left - Talie I know how you feel - infact I'm in talks at the moment with our MD to increase my work hours, so if that comes off my bank account will look at lot better at the end of each month and more spending money for ET :blink:

Haha I've just come back from my mums 40th, and I've got my 21st to plan :WINCE: which involves a trip to germany AND muggle mayhem in september, which i just cannot miss, then there's buying an ET4 ticket and moving down to London :D

I have a job interview for McDonalds tomorrow, my friends will rip me to pieces lol but I don't care i need zee money

Still out on this one - Jazz it will be very strange if we don't go - but we'll see who the guests are - also Sam is still hoping to go to New York next year and that is not going to be cheap.

If we go I think we'll go Silver if there are any tickets left - Talie I know how you feel - infact I'm in talks at the moment with our MD to increase my work hours, so if that comes off my bank account will look at lot better at the end of each month and more spending money for ET ;)

Haha I've just come back from my mums 40th, and I've got my 21st to plan :( which involves a trip to germany AND muggle mayhem in september, which i just cannot miss, then there's buying an ET4 ticket and moving down to London :(

I have a job interview for McDonalds tomorrow, my friends will rip me to pieces lol but I don't care i need zee money

:D I thought you weren't going to ET4 but I'm a bit behind the times - it will be so nice to see you, so get buying that ticket lol. Sam wants to go to muggle mayhem (i've told her she can go if she gets a job!!!!). I'd like to go to bitten but I think Steve will blow a fuse!!!!!!! not told him we're going to ET4 yet!!! so if we get tickets for ET5 I'm going to say there're a Christmas present lol

Hope your interview went well for you :YAHOO:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh....I don't know what to do!?!?!

I have got tickets for me and my daughter to ET4 - we've never been before. We are so excited and I know we're going to love it. I would love to get really good tickets for ET5 (gold if they're still available when I can afford it!) but am worried about buying them for the next one before we've even tried this one. But if I don't I will probably not be able to get Gold - OMG decisions decisions........

I'll probably be going, but let's get ET4 (and HW2) out of the way first. :poki:

You mean let's see if you survive them first ;)

Apart from slight hearing loss, I survived ET3 more or less intact, so the only thing I'm worried about surviving these two cons is my bank balance. :unsure:

• Moderators

I`m still undecided about going as I also want to go to Bitten 2 and dunno if my funds will stretch to both as if I go to ET5 I will also be bringing my daughter and it gets expensive when I have to pay for 2 of everything :/

Just don't buy her anything :unsure:

I`m still undecided about going as I also want to go to Bitten 2 and dunno if my funds will stretch to both as if I go to ET5 I will also be bringing my daughter and it gets expensive when I have to pay for 2 of everything :/

Just don't buy her anything :poki:

I won`t have any money to!!! :unsure:

i dont have a ticket yet but thats because i dont know if i'll have sufficient funds and whether i'll be allowed to travel alone, because my mam clearly wouldnt go to a twilight convention haha...

Oh god my mum would if I'd let her haha! :dance: