Who HASN'T got their ticket yet?

touchthesky

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grrr I'm not happy!!

I managed to save enough for a silver ticket but I've had to lend my friend money for the hotel at ET4!! Hopefully there will still be gold tickets left by the time she gives me the money back other wise I wont be happy :P

Me....because I haven't decided whether or not I'm going to ET5 yet! I think the only thing that will totally sway me is if someone I really wanna meet (ie Jackson Rathbone!) is anounced.

That or I panic buy when tickets get low or something! :P

xC

Me. I haven't decided yet. Heck I haven't bought my ET4 yet [although the hotel is booked :P]

I think I'll -probably- try to wait until after ET4, to see how much I enjoy that unless (a) a huge name is announced or (;) ticket sales plummet in which case I may have to invest - and then hope for the possibility of resale if I don't go.

Hmmm.

Haven't got mine :no: I have enough money - but I'm trying to save it for ET4 *sigh* and my mum doesn't really wanna pay out another load of money...May wait and see if anyone I really want to meet is announced, then I'll pester my mum untill she lets me buy a ticket! :P

I still haven't decided if I'm going yet but if I do it'll be at least September before I can afford to think about tickets and hotels (maybe later if I finally cave to peer pressure and book for Hub5!).

I will have to gather some courage if I do come as I'll be going it alone and will know no-one. I'll likely be the girl sitting in the corner looking completely lost!

I still haven't decided if I'm going yet but if I do it'll be at least September before I can afford to think about tickets and hotels (maybe later if I finally cave to peer pressure and book for Hub5!).

I will have to gather some courage if I do come as I'll be going it alone and will know no-one. I'll likely be the girl sitting in the corner looking completely lost!

You wouldn't be alone for long! Everyone is lovely, and you'll make good friends very quickly :)

I'll probably be alone too. I'm going to ET4 though so hopefully I'll get to know some people :)

Still haven't got mine, but after how awesome they've made ET4 look, i'm gona have to get it sooner rather than later. Must find money...

Agreed Dan, definatly after LFCC i will be getting ours :WINCE: