New Guest Announcement

showmasters

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? My understanding is that he will do it but insists on personalisation

Any Ian McD auto is better than nothing, even if it has to be on a Prince of Homburg programme

Sorry To Shoot You Down .. But Ian DOESN'T SIGN Star wars Stuff ... My friend asked him to sign his SW book (signed by Loads Of Cast Members) and He Said And I Quote

" I Don't Sign Star Wars Stuff "

Anyway I'm Hoping For David Tennant Aswell ... Or maybe Timothy Dalton ...

It will probably be a Star Trek guest to go with all the rest of the announcements.

However if it turns out to be Amanda Tapping I will cry at Showmasters for their evil-ness (I dont think I can make this and LFCC) :P

I'm guessing someone from Westwing as they asked if more people liked it. if it is so I'm hoping it would be Alan Alda :)

I hope it's a West Wing-er too... though my preference goes to Bradley Whitford ♥, Alan alda would be cool also... I'd not thought of him.

Edited by crazyminx

Any Ian McD auto is better than nothing, even if it has to be on a Prince of Homburg programme

Sorry To Shoot You Down .. But Ian DOESN'T SIGN Star wars Stuff ... My friend asked him to sign his SW book (signed by Loads Of Cast Members) and He Said And I Quote

No need to apologise, tbh I'm grateful for your input

Ian hasn't done a play since 2008 though when/at what event did your friend ask?

As far as the guest announcement goes I think it will be Star Wars again as Jason said

"some of you will be happy"

We've been so well catered for I don't really care who it is. It's going to make one group

of fans happy and good luck to them

Ian hasn't done a play since 2008 though when/at what event did your friend ask?

As far as the guest announcement goes I think it will be Star Wars again as Jason said

We've been so well catered for I don't really care who it is. It's going to make one group

That's not quite right, Ian did a play last year and refused to sign star wars items

Sorry I was referring to London Theatre

"Ian McDiarmid returns to the Donmar Warehouse to lead the cast of The Prince Of Homburg. The former Artistic Director of the Almeida theatre has previously appeared at the venue in Be Near Me, John Gabriel Borkman and Pirandello?s Henry IV. His most recent London stage appearance came in Six Characters In Search Of An Author, which played at the Gielgud theatre in 2008"

Edited by IG69

"Some" could mean any group of fans - those concentrating on Star Wars, the Stargate fans, even those who have been begging for a crime con. :YAHOO:

That's not quite right, Ian did a play last year and refused to sign star wars items

If you get anywhere with this please let me know, I got James Earl Jones' today so adding the emporer would be great

. :D:YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

If you get anywhere with this please let me know, I got James Earl Jones' today so adding the emporer would be great

. :D:YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

How did you manage to get his autograph? was it after the matinee? before? did he sign SW stuff?

Thanks in advance.

It Was Last Year In Manchester At The Lowry Theatre ..

How did you manage to get his autograph? was it after the matinee? before? did he sign SW stuff?

Thanks in advance.

JEJ is a great in person signer and will gladly sign Star Wars pics - I got 7 from him outside the theatre after his show last month!

:P

I don't know what West Wing is but I hope it's any of:

Jeri Ryan

Nicole DeBoer

Nana Visitor

Gates McFadden

Terry Farrell

Juliet Landau

Those are just my selections from the realistic possibilities, there are many more people I wish it would be but no point listing them because I know it won't be!