RIP Andy Hallett

Jola

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:help: Rest In Peace ANDY

He was a great man, and had an amazing voice! I was lucky enough to meet him a few times, and he seemed to be well loved by his fellow actors.

He will be missed, sympathies to his family, friends and fans. ;)

Rest in Peace

This is truly tragic news and a great loss.

Literally. He was a great inspiration and so full of life and giving.

I can't help thinking of a star that burns too bright and too quickly, the perfect description of the type of energy he always gave out.

I am really upset to hear he's passed and hope his friends and family are coping.

I remember reading something about his heart disease some time ago but never thought that it was so serious :D I only know him from Angel but I love his character. Really sad that he died so young.

R.I.P. Andy

And the news has even made it to one of our online news websites here in New Zealand.

I got home from work and read the news and I'm gutted. He was just a wonderful actor and he will be sorely missed.

RIP Andy, you sweet, brilliant man.

OMG! I can't believe this. I wasn't aware he was ill! I knew about him being ill a few years back, but this is so shocking. He'll be soarly missed and he brought everyone much joy and laughter. Rest in peace Andy, we miss you loads!

This is a huge shock. For someone who was so full of life to be gone.

My thoughts and best wishes to anyone that this loss has affected.

I think we should tell stories about him and how much of a great guy he was. Nice to have happy memories.

I met him about 6 years ago in a con bar. He was so tall that he asked if he could just order over me. I was drinking a cocktail with a slightly suggestive name and he asked if it was a drink or a suggestion. One of my best convention memories ever.

I feel so so lucky to have met Andy - he was such nice man to chat to and made you feel at ease!

I remember once he did a photo shoot as lorne, and was so excited to beat james marsters record of how many people you could fit into one session!

He was truly a fantastic man,actor and singer., and his dedication to Angel and its fans was amazing!

He will be missed

RIP

Edited by frosty