New Event Announcement - Hallowhedon

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are delighted to announce that our latest event will be called Hallowhedon and will celebrate all things Joss Whedon! :(

Hallowhedon is a 3-day unofficial convention to celebrate the Halloween weekend in style, and the various hit television series created by Joss Whedon.

cheque out the site here HALLOWHEDON

The event will feature guests from Joss Whedon's various tv series' : "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", "Angel", "Firefly" (and the movie continuation "Serenity") as well as his latest venture "Dollhouse".

The event will be held from Friday 30th October - Sunday 1st of November 2009. This unofficial convention aims to bring together fans of Joss Whedon to meet some the stars of his creations and enjoy various events over the weekend. There will be activities each day from the usual guest talks and photograph sessions to quizzes and late night parties - including an extra special Halloween Ball on the Saturday night!

Hallowhedon tickets are on sale now in the online shop.

Please click HERE to go to the shop!

This is sure to be a fantastic way to spend the Halloween weekend and we look forward to seeing many of you there! :P

Mark :P

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice :(

But this time I'll wait for the guests. I've met a lot of Angel & Firefly guests and quite a lot of

Buffy, so it will definitely depend on who will be there. I hope there won't be too many repeat

guests from the previous cons in UK. Robia Lamorte is a nice first one.

DUDE!! YES!!

I was depressed at first, i thought it was this halloween but then i realized that 4 weeks away.

Im now very happy! Deffinately attending this, no matter who the guests are. Thanks SM.

PS. ANGEL.

Edited by CPFC1905

• Showmasters Admin

My first ever signing event/convention experience was a Buffy one, and that was awful ^_^

As that was something like 5 years ago, I will allow myself to brave this one ^_^

You already have allowed yourself to brave it, with Silver ticket number 1! :D

I'm sure we can show you, and everyone a great time! :lol:

Mark :P

Oh hell yes- and its at Heathrow so if I can't afford the hotel, its a short drive from me so I can deff go!! Whooooo!

(Oh and please get Christian Kane, as a guest and to play some music... PLEASE!!!!)

Edited by Lizzy

We are delighted to announce that our latest event will be called Hallowhedon and will celebrate all things Joss Whedon! :smile:

Hallowhedon is a 3-day unofficial convention to celebrate the Halloween weekend in style, and the various hit television series created by Joss Whedon.

The event will feature guests from Joss Whedon's various tv series' : "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", "Angel", "Firefly" (and the movie continuation "Serenity") as well as his latest venture "Dollhouse".

I know it's not one of his TV series but how about guests from Dr Horrible's Sing-along Blog? Guests from that would be amazing!