Will you be attending C14

lovbug

Will you be attending C14  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending C14 ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided
  2. 2. If yes..what are your reasons for attending?

• I attend all Collectormania MK events
    • Because of the current guest line-up
    • Made plans to go prior to the guest announcements
    • N/A
  3. 3. If no or undecided..what are your reasons for not attending?

• I am not available that weekend
    • I can't afford to attend
    • The current guest line-up doesn't interest me
    • I am waiting to see who else is annouced
    • Can't decide which show to attend, due to volume of shows.
    • N/A

* The current guest line-up doesn't interest me

* I am waiting to see who else is annouced

Dont they mean basically the same thing? Or you could have combined it to say "The current guest line-up doesn't interest me so I am waiting to see who else is annouced"

* The current guest line-up doesn't interest me

* I am waiting to see who else is annouced

Dont they mean basically the same thing? Or you could have combined it to say "The current guest line-up doesn't interest me so I am waiting to see who else is annouced"

Ah yes see what you mean, they perhaps could have been combined. I put current guest line-up doesn't intrest me for those who have already decided that they will not be attending due to the guests, and put the other one for people who are undecided.

at the moment i am a no because there is no one there that interests me BUT milton keynes always has a big and varied line up which usually brings someone of interest so im sure ill end up going.

that said, if there isnt then i could do with saving the money!

Hopefully going for the whole weekend but might have to stay in two hotels as the first is a little to much for me for the whole weekend, and I have other reasons for staying there...

Going for the main fact that its only 1-1 and half hours away from me and thats how far my group on a Friday night is, if I can travel that far for my group, and MK is a whole day thing, why not.

I like the atmosphere and there are a few guests that I want to see at the monent, hopefully not to many more

:YAHOO:

LLAP :YAHOO:

Edited by zebredy

I shall have a look around on thursday and friday mornings, maybe chat to Paula for a bit, then go to work in the afternoon XD Shall also be there all day saturday and sunday.

Ive never missed a collectormania, and now that i live in MK, its even easier to get there! (used to live only 20 minutes away, but moved to MK last year, so now its only a 5 minute drive XD)

I'm not sure yet.

I really want to go to Midlands as I can get there and back OK in a day, but not sure if I can afford the two (as I'd have to add hotel for MK) so am waiting to see who is announced to see if I should raid the savings or buy Xmas pressies this year :YAHOO:

Well, MK is my local shopping centre, so there's no good reason for me NOT to go. Even last time when I was committed to another show, I still made it for about half an hour.

Saying that, I'm not overly thrilled by the line-up so far, so I put undecided. Denise Crosby will be cool, I guess, because I grew up hero worshipping that woman. And Adam Baldwin is always fun.

But they are not guests I would pay to go and see as a rule. Basically, unless there's a guest announced that I really want to see, or I hear that a load of my geek friends are going, then I'll pretty much only attend if I need to do my shopping anyway that weekend.

Although... it might be time for me to go to Collectormania and meet some new geek friends, seeing as it's the local gig. *muses*