Do you think Christopher LLoyd will do any more signings?

julieannboo

Jason said in the announcement this is it. Once in a lifetime.

Though saying that, I'd LOVE him to come back to get my poster signed... just couldn't afford it today and 8x10s are always my pref.

I used to adopt the attitude of " I'll get them next time " but soon realised this does'nt work.

I did'nt meet Christopher Lloyd, so whilst I'd also like him to come back, I'm not holding my breath on this happening.

As Lizzy says , it was stated in the original announcement that it was a case of get him while you can..

I believe the same thing has been said a few times before and they enjoyed themselves so much that they came back, or at least went to another con.

Not saying that'll happen with him though - I didn't meet him lol so I would't know.

I was lucky enough to be Chris' assistant on Sunday :D

A few attendees asked him if he'd do another signing and he said that he would definitely think about it. He was very tired but really made an effort with everybody who asked him a question, I think he had a great time. He also gives proper bear hugs, so I'd welcome him back any day :)

[ rant] Incidentally, if Mr Can-you-sign-this-too-it's-for-my-son-and-he's-sick is out there reading this, I think your behaviour was beyond despicable on Sunday. You paid for 2 autographs and half-tricked half-guilted him into signing a third that you hadn’t paid for. It was a horrible deception and you should be ashamed of yourself. I only wish that I had been a little quicker in seeing you do it, it was only signed as he’d already started writing and Chris wasn’t sure of what was happening - after you’d gone I explained what you’d done and he was annoyed and upset that a supposed ‘fan’ would have been rude enough to do that. People like you are the reason stars stop doing events. Scum[ /end of rant]

Anyway, back on the topic of Chris. He’s lovely (and totally undeserving of pricks like the one I ranted about!!)

[ rant] Incidentally, if Mr Can-you-sign-this-too-it's-for-my-son-and-he's-sick is out there reading this, I think your behaviour was beyond despicable on Sunday. You paid for 2 autographs and half-tricked half-guilted him into signing a third that you hadn’t paid for. It was a horrible deception and you should be ashamed of yourself. I only wish that I had been a little quicker in seeing you do it, it was only signed as he’d already started writing and Chris wasn’t sure of what was happening - after you’d gone I explained what you’d done and he was annoyed and upset that a supposed ‘fan’ would have been rude enough to do that. People like you are the reason stars stop doing events. Scum[ /end of rant]

:D That's awful.

I hope he comes back at some point. I couldn't afford to meet him this time round but I'd love another opportuity to.

I was lucky enough to be Chris' assistant on Sunday :D

A few attendees asked him if he'd do another signing and he said that he would definitely think about it. He was very tired but really made an effort with everybody who asked him a question, I think he had a great time. He also gives proper bear hugs, so I'd welcome him back any day :)

Anyway, back on the topic of Chris. He’s lovely (and totally undeserving of pricks like the one I ranted about!!)

Oh, that's horrible. There's always one moron who ruins it isn't there? Like the utter **** who upset Helen Slater in her photoshoot at CM last year and whoever groped James Marsters in May.

What on earth is wrong with these idiots?

Edited by Princess83

I hope so but I doubt it I told him that I was a huge fan of Adams family as a kid and watched it religiously and he said he enjoyed doing it and told me about what he watched as a kid he was very quite but he was a pleasure to meet.

People like that douche who scored a free autograph off of Mr. Llyod annoy me to no end. They are the kind of people that I'd gladly punch in the face for doing crap like that. I hope it doesn't put Christopher off doing a few more shows in the future as I would love to meet him again.

I was lucky enough to be Chris' assistant on Sunday :thumbup:

That's horrible, especially as Christopher made an effort to communicate with everyone he met shaking hands etc.

I'd be very surprised if he ever did another one. But it was very nice meeting him. The fact he took out time to answer my question about his character in Cuckoo's nest so thoughtfully was quite touching.

he looked very laboured

reminded me of the lastyears of james dohan

hope i am not right

Yeah, he did look quite tired, hopefully that's all it was though. He had been there for the best part of two days when we met him. Great guy!

Mr Can-you-sign-this-too-it's-for-my-son-and-he's-sick is out there reading this, I think your behaviour was beyond despicable on Sunday. You paid for 2 autographs and half-tricked half-guilted him into signing a third that you hadn’t paid for. It was a horrible deception and you should be ashamed of yourself.

What a dickwad. I hope he does read this.

I'd be very surprised if he ever did another one. But it was very nice meeting him. The fact he took out time to answer my question about his character in Cuckoo's nest so thoughtfully was quite touching.

he looked very laboured

reminded me of the lastyears of james dohan

hope i am not right

Yeah, he did look quite tired, hopefully that's all it was though. He had been there for the best part of two days when we met him. Great guy!

When I spoke to him he was just obviously quite tired - but perfectly coherent. I don't think it's anything more than a bit of jet-lag, combined with the demands of the show. Don't forget he's 70 now

Never say never i would guess to him returning, afterall weve also had Bruce Campbell over this year so who knows what might go down in the future.

But Campbell was a first time signer for SM too just like Lloyd?? :headscratch:

i gota say i got 7 autos off the big man and a photoshoot he signed 4 original bttf posters, bttf annual , bttf dvd set and a addams fam poster , spent a fortune with him cos i knew it was now or never baby, so my £450 on original posters was well worth it

gotta get em while you can i was 23 on vq also had a spare vq ticket so give it to a chap with 700 on his ticket well im his new best friend now ...top day

Mr Can-you-sign-this-too-it's-for-my-son-and-he's-sick is out there reading this, I think your behaviour was beyond despicable on Sunday. You paid for 2 autographs and half-tricked half-guilted him into signing a third that you hadn’t paid for. It was a horrible deception and you should be ashamed of yourself.

If he was so concerned about his sick son getting an auto, why didn't he just give him 1 of his 2 auto'd pics. Or he could have saved an extra £25 for another auto, that's just taking the micky. :uhoh:

Yvie, I hope you remember what the guy looks like, so then you can keep an eye out if he tries it on again.

If he was so concerned about his sick son getting an auto, why didn't he just give him 1 of his 2 auto'd pics. Or he could have saved an extra £25 for another auto, that's just taking the micky. ;)

Yvie, I hope you remember what the guy looks like, so then you can keep an eye out if he tries it on again.

I doubt he even had a kid, to be honest. I'm going to keep an eye out for him, I'm usually good with faces. As crew we all try to stay vigilant, but there's always one ;)