Big thank you to showmaster for a great show

steeleagle

I didn't stay long in the end as I didn't feel well, but things were fantatic while I was there.

It was SO much more relaxed than last year after the Heroes guests and the chaos surrounding that, and it was very welcome. There was no running, no pushing and shoving, people were polite and the crew were top notch, especially the lovely lady (Sarah) sat with Chris Lloyd who I chatted with while he'd gone to have a quick break during the morning.

The people who were there with the DeLorean was awesome as well, happy to try more than once if the photos didn't come out so good.

Just a really nice show, no craziness at all. Very much needed after LFCC last year and the Barrowman mania at CM this May.

Thanks showmasters. See you again. :)

Edited by Princess83

We also had a great day, brilliant atmosphere.

I'd like to say a special thank you to the crew members at Brad Dourif's que. It was a long wait but the staff were great, giving us regular updates, so once again a massive special thanks to them and Brad (who made an amazing effort to return considering circumstances) great guest :D

We felt the day in general was very well organised and controlled.

Happy Days

:thumbup::YAHOO::dance::YAHOO::dance::YAHOO::thumbup:

I think it was the best show in terms of organistation that I've been too. A lot better than last year. Thanks for putting out some tables to gather our stuff on too!

It was a nice surprise to see the guys from Cyanide and Happiness there, great to meet and I got a free drawing!

• Moderators

Everything seemed to be going smoothly from what I saw, and no huge problems besides some things clearly out of anyone's control, so well done to all :wub:

To have an event like that, with the lineup we had, and for everything to go that well is fantastic. I hope the growth in quality can continue.

It was a vast improvement on last year - I really enjoyed myself. Nearly everything ran smoothly.Only one complaint. I was under the impression that all the early bird q went in before the standard ticket. Both q's started at the same time and although ours was quicker, Christopher Loyds tickets as an example were already on 180 when we got there.

That aside, it was a cracking day so well done Showmasters and I look forward to Mk in September :wub:

Edited by reddragon

It was the best signing event i ever went to! Thanks a lot Showmasters!

Everything was smooth though i was a bit afraid after what i heard from last year.

It was absolutely perfect . Great guests and very nice staff. :firedevil:

Out of curiosity: what happened to Mr Dourif?? ;)

Out of curiosity: what happened to Mr Dourif?? :D

Brad's daughter was rushed to hospital, so he left (understandably) to see her. But was back on Sunday, so I hope she was very much on the mend.

P.S hope the crew like the chocolate bar .

Steele, you are still awesome!

Edited by KrazyKid197

As always thankyou for bringing us face to face with those we admire so much, todays my 25th and john landis tried to get everyone sing happy birthday also in the patrick stewart talk as he sat behind me.

Im bummed out thats its over so soon but with a show like this i think bigger things will happen in future, thanks again! ;)

Can I just add my HUGE THANK YOU!!!!!!!

This weekend has been absolutely amazing. I have had the opportunity to meet some guests that I never thought possible. Being a mega film fan, and being brought up in the 80's, I looked up and admired the likes of John Landis, Christopher Lloyd, John Hurt, and the Indy movies. It has literally been a dream come true to be able to meet them, and even be photographed with them.

Many thanks to Showmasters for arranging it, thank you to the crew and photoshoot guys for make the 2 days so smooth and thank you to the guests, who certainly did not disappoint.

Heres already looking forward to the next event - try topping this one Showmasters!!!

Edited by keithporter23