LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - Jack Coleman

showmasters

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now if Showmasters could just get Billy Campbell, who played his boyfriend Luke, but who's now in The 4400, that would be perfect :crying:

Being too young to have been into Dynasty, I would just like to say - OI YOU. You never told me they were BOYFRIENDS! You just said that they were both in it!

Also - I second this. Then there'll be a 4400 link and you can bring Richard Kahan (Marco) who told me he wants to do a con. Because damnit, I'm going to meet him one day even if I have to fly to Vancouver, knock on his door and make him scared of me forever in the process.

Edited by SerbianJanet

i don't usually go for this kind of sucky-sucky post...

but,thanks SHOWMASTERS...

noah is my absolute fave character in heroes,amongst a show of great characters.

jack colemans portrayal of a man caught between the duties of a loving father and a...sorry,i just came over all tv guide.

thank you,showmaster,for the opportunity to meet this great actor.

just keep the auto costs down,eh?

we're not made of f*****g money.

Only there on sunday thats a shame i wont be there then on my way to Greece, just leaves Andy Hallett for me to see then. Oh well more money to save for future buffy/angel stuff then - shame would have liked to have met him. I loved Dynasty.

:thumbup: nicky

Edited by buffy2k

AWESOME!! I'm very pleased but Debbie will be ecstatic.

I think the word your looking for is DELIRIOUS.. I had the biggest crush on Jack back in his Dynasty days. I adore him as Mr Bennet AKA HRG.. even though he was slightly scary at first

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY Mr Bennets coming to town can't wait :YAHOO:

Hve a great weekend everyone

Debbie xx