Latest Guest Announcement - George Takei

showmasters

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a fan of Star Trek (the films and all of the TV series), however I like Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home. I'd also be seeing him for Futurama and his guest appearance in the season 1 episode of Mission: Impossible called "The Carriers".

Edited by SunSpeed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He is going to be very popular this time round. Some events I have been to I havn't seen such big ques for him, but now that he has been in Heroes, I think the que for him is going to be a little longer then usual.

I have a Voyager poster that I want to get signed, so someone help me out here, I remember an episode where Tuvok (Tim Russ) remembers a scene from his past when he was aboard a ship that Sulu was comanding. Is this correct as I was thinking of getting George to sign my Voyager poster if thats right.

:o

LLAP :dance:

I have a Voyager poster that I want to get signed, so someone help me out here, I remember an episode where Tuvok (Tim Russ) remembers a scene from his past when he was aboard a ship that Sulu was comanding. Is this correct as I was thinking of getting George to sign my Voyager poster if thats right.

:hathor:

LLAP :o

Yes it is. The episode is called 'Flashback', and it was made to mark the 30th anniversary of Star Trek.

• Showmasters Admin

LLAP :o

Yes it is. The episode is called 'Flashback', and it was made to mark the 30th anniversary of Star Trek.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708897/

LLAP ;)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708897/

Thanks might have to dig the poster out and get that signed, don't suppose he gets much Voyager stuff to sign :D

:poki:

LLAP :wub:

I did a search on Google a few weeks ago for any pictures of George Takei in Mission: Impossible but couldn't see any. I highly doubt Showmasters will have any pictures of him from the episode he was in. I'll do another search before the event. Will there be pictures from Futurama at C12 for him to sign?

• 3 weeks later...

I JUST READ THIS ON IMDB, SOMETHING TO ASK ABOUT FOR SURE...

Star Trek and Heroes star George Takei has been honored with his very own asteroid. A huge rock floating around between Mars and Jupiter has been renamed 7307 Takei. Takei, who played Hikaru Sulu in the original Star Trek television series, says, "I am now a heavenly body. It (the honor) came out of the clear, blue sky - just like an asteroid." The asteroid, which was discovered by two Japanese astronomers in 1994, was formerly known as 1994 GT9. The renaming has been approved by officials at the International Astronomical Union's Committee On Small Body Nomenclature.

PRETTY COOL

leautenant sulu and the sword.

TOS007.jpg

Awsome ive got that pic too im deffo getting him to sign that hes a legend im still in shock hes going im still nervus to talk to him but i i got so many stills for him to sign i hope he will sign all 7 and maybe a poster too if that ok with him i will ask first tho..so excited here :o

leautenant sulu and the sword.

TOS007.jpg

Awsome ive got that pic too im deffo getting him to sign that hes a legend im still in shock hes going im still nervus to talk to him but i i got so many stills for him to sign i hope he will sign all 7 and maybe a poster too if that ok with him i will ask first tho..so excited here :o

The issue of signing 7 or 8 items will more likely be a case of do you have £160 to pay for them! :YAHOO: I know that generally there's a limit put on too, so you'd need to check what that is, either from someone who knows here or from the crew member who takes your money on the day