OFFICIAL 'INTRODUCE YOURSELF' THREAD!

Kell

Well hello! I'm relatively new to cons, last year's LFCC was the first. The forum has been a great help in terms of what to expect and what to do, so after a year of lurking, I decided to sign up and join the fun.

• Like 1

Hi, i'm Julia. I am 31, and i live in Bristol. I work for a charity, i'm an admin and a part-time chef. I love films, books, and games. And i have a cat and a dog.

This will be my very first LFCC, so i'm totally new to this. I'm a massive fan of Ron Perlman, mainly for Sons of Anarchy, Hand of God, and Hellboy.

• Like 1

Hi, i'm Julia. I am 31, and i live in Bristol. I work for a charity, i'm an admin and a part-time chef. I love films, books, and games. And i have a cat and a dog.

This will be my very first LFCC, so i'm totally new to this. I'm a massive fan of Ron Perlman, mainly for Sons of Anarchy, Hand of God, and Hellboy.

• Like 1

Hi julia its my first one too im a big marval fan ron perlman is the man jeramy renner is awsome in avengers il be attending friday and saturday im also from bristol i will be traveling down my coach 5.45 am ti get there at. 830 am be good meeg up if u wish

Hi, my name's Kelly. I'm 24 and from Croydon.

I've been going to LFCC con for a few years now and stalking the forums a little on the side, so I thought it was about time I actually joined :-)

Television wise, I love anything Marvel - Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Agents of SHIELD, Agent Carter (RIP!) - Game of Thrones, Parks & Recreation, Buffy, Angel, Chuck, Orange is the New Black, Homeland, The 100, Brooklyn Nine-Nine...

Films - pretty much anything MCU - especially Guardians of the Galaxy - Zombieland, Gremlins, Footloose and anything from the Disney Renaissance era.

Books - huge Harry Potter fan! & anything Stephen King.

I also have a fair few "geeky" tattoos including a Gamora half sleeve which I'm currently working on.

Going to LFCC in a few weeks and so far I'm meeting Jeremy Renner, Jack Gleeson and Dominic Monaghan. Really excited to find out who this guest is they're announcing on Friday!

Anyway nice to meet you all and I look forward to some fun chats shortly!

• Like 1

Hey seen as i'm new ill join in too :clap:
My Names Lesley and i'm 38 and i'm from a small town in Scotland called Lockerbie :smile: I'm a single mum with 3 amazing kids 2 girls and a boy :closedeyes:
I'm a huge horror fan and love the nightmare on elm street ones the best. I also love The walking dead :dance: anything gory really :whistling:
I have a Ragdoll cat called Tubbish. I enjoy going to concerts and stalking bands :angel:

• Like 1

Hey seen as i'm new ill join in too :clap:

My Names Lesley and i'm 38 and i'm from a small town in Scotland called Lockerbie :smile: I'm a single mum with 3 amazing kids 2 girls and a boy :closedeyes:

I'm a huge horror fan and love the nightmare on elm street ones the best. I also love The walking dead :dance: anything gory really :whistling:

I have a Ragdoll cat called Tubbish. I enjoy going to concerts and stalking bands :angel:

I know Lockerbie from that plane crash. Were you living there when that happened? Do you remember anything from that? Apologies if it's too personal(I'm just interested in planes and their crashes)! x

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All :WAVE: My name is Kelsey, I`m from Maldon in Essex. I`m hugh movieholic fan expect for horror :eek: I do love The Waking Dead & Hannibal. Also I like Bollywood/Chinese/Korean Films. This will be my first LFCC on saturday I`m little bit nervous going but once I`m there I will be fine :thumbup: I`m looking forward to having photoshoots with Dominic Monaghan, Mads Mikkelsen, Michael Emerson + Jeremy Renner Talk ( Couldn`t afford photoshoot with him :no: ) I hope I will my stay here.

Edited by **Kelsey**
  • Like 1

Hi,

I'm from East Midlands and I went to several Collectormanias, this year was my second year at LFCC (first time was the memorable Earls Court 2014).

I'm a film fan, particularly action/sci fi films and Marvel. In terms of the TV, I am currently enjoying 12 Monkeys, Person of Interest, Preacher, Suits and Outlander. I loved Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Spooks and Nikita.

• Like 1

Heya I'm Jules and I like horses. This has to be said over and over again because I'm obsessed and have the talent to turn any post or conversation in to a chat about equines and equine stuff, Seriously, I can't help myself!

I am a riding instructor and freelance groom. I also have 4 of my own horses 'Hardcore Holly', 'Shadow', 'Cherries Jubilee' and 'Rhino-Saurus'.

I love conventions mostly as I feel I belong. Most areas of my life I stick out for reading fantasy, watching Sci-Fi and listening to alternative rock/metal music.

I'm socially awkward and anxious, so if you do ever meet me, be nice! Tell me I'm pretty and have a great voice and that yes, yes you would like to hear anything I have to say that might involve horsies :-D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Ah, may introduce myself properly seeing as I'm "slowly" becoming addicted to the forum (That can't be possible, can it?)

Hi, I'm Jamie and I live in a wee place called Newtownards (known locally as "Ards" for short) about 9 miles outside of Belfast

I'm into anything sci-fi/fantasy related, really, from Harry Potter to Supernatural to Marvel & DC shows & movies (See! You can enjoy both! :poki::laugh:)

Been to Belfast's conventions since they started in 2014 and went to my first LFCC this year, too! :dance::clap: (First of many, I'm hoping!)

Have to learn to speak slowly to people when at LFCC, seems I take after my mum and talk too quickly! :laugh:

Edited by wjbleming
  • Like 1

hello!

i'm marion from austria, 38 :blink2:

i love star wars, supernatural, johnny depp/cpt. jack sparrow, han solo :crying: HIM, 30 seconds to mars, NKOTB and too much stuff more.

and since months i am desperate to meet sebastian stan :whistling: (loved him as mad hatter, so not only since bucky) almost met him in august but he had to cancel the con (i was devestated)

Edited by winchesta
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi all! I've attended LFCC since 2013, posted in the event forum since last year, but only recently discovered this one. Might as well say hello :)

My name is Mario. I usually cosplay Mario from the Nintendo games - cue lots of "Is it really your name" fun moments :D If you see a ridiculous moustache, say hi!

I live in Madrid, Spain. I'm a big fan of... lots of geeky things! I guess my favourites are Battlestar Galactica, Firefly and the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I always have great fun at LFCC, particularly this year with all the new people I met on the forum meet-up.

Cheers!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I'm Lainy. I'm 38 and live in Lancashire.

I'm a fan of a ton of actors/actresses/fandoms

I enjoy going to the conventions...to meet my faves and to get merchandise...watch the Cosplay peeps.

Hopefully I'll be a regular to the forum :)

I plan on going to LFCC next year and hopefully MK if they do a convention there too...possibly more :)

• Like 1

Hi everyone! My name's Helen, I'm 37 (eek where did that time go?) And I love telly, movies and gaming. I'm a Whovian, Marvel fanatic and like a bit of Disney too. Supergirl is one of my new favourite programmes.. I only just discovered it, slow off the mark!

I love going to cons and go to several a year if possible. I don't cosplay yet, but one day.... Have an awesome Sunday everyone! X

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello iam Ray from the netherlands. I am 40 years old. And a movie/comic fan since long. Last year was my first showmasters event and I loved it. It was Amsterdam comic con helping out in AA what a great experimens. Hope to join more events in 2017 see you their 😉

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hi there!

I am Matt and I am from Berkshire in the UK. I have been going to LFCC for 4 years now thanks to my good friend for discovering that there were actual Comic Cons in the UK.

Something I consider myself to be is a HUGE Movie and TV Buff. For example, I honestly believe that you could name any Disney Movie and I could tell you something about it you might not know about.

Going to Comic Cons every Year has become something of a hobby of mine which is just as big a part of my life as my Futurama Animation Art Work that I put out there on Deviant-Art.

I cannot wait for LFCC 2017! It'll be a great day to meet Phil LaMarr who I have been a fan of since my childhood!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

My name is Chloe. I'm from Hampshire, England. I'll be eighteen in June. I currently study Creative Media in College, so I love films a lot! :smile:

I have only been to one Comic-Con so far. The London Film and Comic-Con in 2015... But I hope to attend a lot more! :smile:

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone :)

My name's Nadine (despite the username :P), i'm 25 and from Berkshire. This will be my first time ever going to LFCC, and i'm very excited that i'm finally able to go! :D

A couple of my television loves are - Game of Thrones, Person of Interest, Hannibal, Stranger Things and Westworld.

I'm a gamer and my absolute favourite series ever is the Metal Gear Solid series.I also love most things from DC/MARVEL, particularly anything Batman related. Comic wise my favourites are CHEW and Saga, both are fantastic reads.

I'm really looking forward to LFCC this year to see all the wonderful cosplayers, to browse all the stalls and merchandise, to possibly meet some amazing people and to just bask in the atmosphere really xD.

• Like 1