OFFICIAL 'INTRODUCE YOURSELF' THREAD!

Kell

17 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

More north of the border types. Excellent. We will take this forum over eventually. Welcome.

"Do not read the forum whilst working" needs to be my new motto, because I certainly did not have Alex from North Of The border just calling!

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Hi

My name is Wayne and I am from the south of England I am a relative newby to the convention scene and stumbled across my first one in 2013 at Earls Court. I have been going to conventions pretty much ever since and it has become a bit of an obsession lol. Aswell as LFCC I have been to collectomania in Birmingham and both of the conventions they did in Brighton ( I miss them )

Most Famous person I have met was Danny Glover ( Legend ) and the person I would love to meet is Natalie Dormer.

I have met some awesome people through going to cons and I hope to meet many more of you, I am on Facebook and Twitter please feel free to add me I promise I don't bite.

Guests i have met. Danny Glover, Michelle Ryan, Richard Hammond, John Wesley Shipp, Kenny Johnson, Kristanna Loken, Iain Glenn, Jes Macallen,Tala Ashe,Robert Englund,Emma Lahana,Gail Kim, Arthur Darvill, Brandon Routh, Iwan Rheon, John Ratzenberger, Natalia Tena, Laura Vandervoort, Finn Jones, Faye Marsay, Davina McCall

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, The Lady Elanor said:

*Taps mic*

It's been a while. 

Ooh, a forum 'veteran'. So good to have you back, I think you'll find the place has gone from strength-to-strength since you were last here. There's just so much going on; endless excitement and laughter and conversing about myriad topics.

Ah, who am I kidding, it's pretty rubbish.

• Sad 1

• 1 year later...
On 3/10/2021 at 12:46 PM, natedammit said:

Ooh, a forum 'veteran'. So good to have you back, I think you'll find the place has gone from strength-to-strength since you were last here. There's just so much going on; endless excitement and laughter and conversing about myriad topics.

Ah, who am I kidding, it's pretty rubbish.

Think the word you're after is "moribund"...