• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT fotos!!! Thanks for sharing!

Here are some of mine:

Aren't they cute?:

london1.jpg

Wow that is so cute! I wish I had photos like that of when I was a baby! :YAHOO:

A browncoat in the making? :thumbup:

Aren't they cute?:

london1.jpg

ooh i remember that one being taken (i was the crew member taking pics in Alan Tudyk's queue)

i have another one of Natahn with the baby which i took.. will post when i get home as i am at work at the moment ... was a little tired this morning >_<

That's My son Harvey.... :D

Here's some of mine and I'll actually show my face for once.

maggiegrace.jpg

Glad you got your pic with Maggie, you looked quite disappointed when I told you there'd be no posed photos.

Aren't they cute?:

london1.jpg

ooh i remember that one being taken (i was the crew member taking pics in Alan Tudyk's queue)

i have another one of Natahn with the baby which i took.. will post when i get home as i am at work at the moment ... was a little tired this morning >_<

That's My son Harvey.... :D

Really? He is sooooooo cute!! You are very lucky! And he is lucky because he has some fotos he can show off when he gets older! :)

Me and the princess :whistling:

DSCF0032.jpg

Dude i was a couple of places behind you in the queue!

Cool. Behind me on the way in or in the Carrie F queue?

In the Carrie queue!!! What did you think of her daughter?

was that her daughter? Cool. Didnt realise that. I presume carrie did a posed piccy for you too? She was pretty cool. Some people seem a bit unhappy with what they got.

Aspen - ill advertise for her on a seperate thread lol

Yup got a posed piccy and she was nice and chatty. Said she was cool with the Star Wars thing, but her daughter wasnt so much.

Ok, here are some of my pix! I'm gonna post the best ones. I did take ones in the talks and other random pix which can be found on page 2 + 3 of my Photobucket.....http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a41/natfrog555/Famous%20peeps/?start=20

S4010031.jpg

S4010028.jpg

S40100066.jpg

S4010002-1.jpg

S40100122.jpg

S40100033.jpg

I had my photo with Elijah too and got it signed but I'll have to scan that in later.

Thank you Showmasters for one of the best weekends of my life!!!

xxxx

hi andy

do you mean this poster

IMAG0030.jpg

it has been going for about 2 years now it started with warwick davis donating it with 23 signatures on it from celebration 3 to his daughters school. the head master put it on ebay i ended up winning it then went to other cons and have added a further 20 and by the end of this month it should be around the fifty mark

here who is on it

ON THE POSTER WHEN I GOT IT

ALAN RUSCOE-PLO KOON

AMY ALLEN-AAYLA SECURA

BAI LING-SENATOR BANA BREEMU

CAROLINE BLAKISTON-MON MOTHMA

DAVE PROWSE- DARTH VADER

DAVID BARCLAY-JABBA PUPPETIER

FEMI TAYLOR-OLAA

GARRICK HOGAN- BIGGS DARKLIGHTER

GERALD HOME-SQUIDHEAD

IAN LISTON -WES JANSON

JEREMY BULLOCH-BOBA FETT

JEROME BLAKE-MAS AMEDDA

MICHONNE BOURRIAGUE-AURRA SING

MIKE QUINN-NIEN NUNB

NALINI KRISHAN-BARRISS OFFEE

RAY PARK-DARTH MAUL

RICHARD LE PARMENTIER-ADMIRAL MOTTI

SEAN CRAWFORD-YAK FACE

SHANNON BASKA-MCRANDLE-MARA JADE

TEMUERA MORRISON-JANGO FETT

TIM ROSE-ADMIRAL ACKBAR

TOBY PHILPOTT-JABBA PUPPETIER

ZACH JENSEN-KIT FISTO

OBTAINED AT SIGNATOPIA, ROTHERHAM (AUGUST 27th 2005)

ANDY SECOMBE-WATTO

BARRIE HOLLAND-LTN. RENZ

CHRISTINE HEWETT-SENNI TONNIKA

JOHN COPPINGER-WOOKIEE SENATOR/JABBA SCULPTER

LIGHTING BEAR-BIKER SCOUT

MERCEDES NGOH-RYSTALL

MIKE CARTER-BIB FORTUNA

MIKE EDMONDS-LOGRAY

ORLI SHOSHAN-SHAAK TI

PETER BORROUGHS -EWOK

RICHARD BONEHILL-STROMTROOPER

RUSTY GOFFE-JAWA

SIMON WILLIAMSON-MAX REBO

WARWICK DAVIS-WICKET

OBTAINED AT GMEX COLLECTAMANIA (FEBRUARY 13th 2006)

JAY LAGA’ALA-CAPTAIN TYPHO

KENNY BAKER-R2 D2

OBTAINED AT Collectables (MARCH 26TH 2006)

MICHAEL KINGMA-TARFFFUL

OBTAINED AT LONDON FILM AND COMIC CON (1ST JULY 2006)

CARRIE FISHER-PRINCESS LEIA

PAUL BLAKE-GREEDO

PETER MAYHEW-CHEWBACCA

when i found out about carrie fisher i decided to start another, that one has 19 already

hope this helps

nlindenj

*********WOWWWWWWWW I LOVEEE THISSS POSTERR... *______________________________*

(I PUTT SOOON MY PICCSSS ^^ :huh: )

Some shots:

CarrieMe1.jpg

CarrieTalk.jpg

MayhewMe.jpg

OppenheimerMe.jpg

WilliamsonMe.jpg

WoodMe.jpg

JorgeMe.jpg

K9.jpg

WOOOWWW ANDD WHEREE IS THISS PIC WHIZ HURLEYYY IS PERFECT PICC ^^

ANDDD I HAVEE A PICS WHIZ ELIJAHH SIGNING :D

AND WHERE IT WASS THISS DOGGG :D YOU LUCKE^^ :wub:

Edited by chrissy_lotr

I'm getting mine developed when I get money, next Monday, as I was using disposable cameras, and I'll try to get them uploaded to disc at the photo shop when I do that.

Anybody catch someone pulling a green trolley on wheels in their pics? *grin*

ORANGE PICTURES>

This may be old news but I will say it anyway, if you have orange photos from your digi cam, what I do is in Paintshop Pro, select adjust - automatic colour balance - then move the slider over to the blue zone.. Removes the orange effect from the pics, to give a cool crisp non tango effect...

:dance:

You can find my photos here...

I had an unreal time!!!! I loved it all!!

the Storm Troopers and other Star Wars Costume guys... Absolutely brilliant!!! I loved them! Picked me outta the queue and everything! then we went back for more so we did... If any of those guys are readin this, thanks very much lads, ye're great men indeed!!

Nice, How much was that 24 gun?

£75. I thought about getting it.

Actually, I got it for £60 :poki:

The guy saw me keep walking past all day saturday and looking at it, but I did feel it was a tad expensive so wasnt too sure on buying it, and my friends said how I liked it but didnt want to pay so much because im tight lol, so the guy said if I went back later again and decided I wanted it, he'd knock the price down to £60 for me, so after another half hour debating it with the voices in my head I decided to go back and get it :D

So sooo weak! But such a nice gun :) If only it had been gas or electric powered though :( (though I did ask how it was powered before buying so knew it was only a spring loaded one)

ORANGE PICTURES>

This may be old news but I will say it anyway, if you have orange photos from your digi cam, what I do is in Paintshop Pro, select adjust - automatic colour balance - then move the slider over to the blue zone.. Removes the orange effect from the pics, to give a cool crisp non tango effect...

Sometimes 'One step photo fix' works, but I found with this weekends photos it cleared them up far too badly so it looked a little like an lcd screen when you push on it in certain places, if you know what I mean, so used automatic contrast enhancement on mine to lighten them, but still orange, automatic colour one just turned them purple :unsure:

My Photos

To be honest I thought the lighting in LFCC was utter crap and that it badly affected the photos. That was the only real let down of the con for me.

There are also photos from the POTC2 premiere as I was there yesterday. I'm afraid those are really rubbish and blurry though, but I included them in the album anyway for my friends on Livejournal.

I only went along to LFCC because Elijah Wood was there. Here's a couple of pix of him that I took from the Auto queue. I did have a few photo op ones but am too shy to share the experience...because I look more like his Mum in it! Nooooooooooo! haha! :wub:

301f70a2.jpg

lijalfcc2.jpg

Here's a pic of me looking tired...lol!

>>>m4sure<<<

My Photos

To be honest I thought the lighting in LFCC was utter crap and that it badly affected the photos. That was the only real let down of the con for me.

There are also photos from the POTC2 premiere as I was there yesterday. I'm afraid those are really rubbish and blurry though, but I included them in the album anyway for my friends on Livejournal.

Oooh, I was at the POTC2 premiere too, I have to say the photos I have aren't great either and I wasn't anywhere near the red carpet unfortuneately. I didn't notice that there was bad lighting at LFCC but the photo's show that it must have been lol as they're not great, either that or my camera is rubbish. :D:(:(