Friendliest Guest

gazznewbie

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonathon Frakes was so lovely I was shaking afterwards! Had the BIGGEST EVER crush on him when I was younger, and still like him a LOT and I met him at LFCC and he was a bit quiet but I thought i'd give him a second go, and I spoke with him for a bit and told him how much I like him and said i think hes lovely and he said i was a dear n gave me a huge hug for the photo and put lots and lots of love on the autograph!! I love him...

I only had chance (and money) to meet three guests today, but Tony Head was super nice, even after my brain rebelled against me and I started fangirling at him, he was really great just sort of grinned then asked me what my outfit was from (it was some weird Ravenclaw/goth/pvc thing I put together), the Phelps twins were really friendly too, but I'd say out of the three it was Tony.

Marc Singer was my favourite guest. Probably the nicest guy I've ever met. Posed for photo and had a good chat. We felt really bad that more people weren't going to see him as he was fantastic.

All the others were great too, though:

Mira Furlan: Very friendly and quite happy to pose for a photo.

Warwick Davis: Also very chatty and friendly and happy to pose for photos.

Anthony Head: Very friendly and talkative and more than happy to pose for a photo.

Julie Caitlin Brown: Brilliant guest, very chatty and came out from behind the table for a photo (and left my boyfriend slightly starstuck!!!).

Corey Haim & Corey Feldman: Both chatty, friendly and quite happy to pose for photos.

All in all, it was a great day and everyone was fantastic!!

First I met Mira Furlan she was friendly. Then I met Alan Tudyk, he was great, talkative and happy to have a posed photo with me. Then I met Ron Glass, he was the same as Alan, but when he asked me my name he didn't get it the first time but he got it the second and he said that it's something to do with old age. Lastly I met Anthony Head, he was very friendly and even though there was a sign saying 'NO POSED PHOTOS' he posed for one anyway. Great weekend!

I was suprised that Alan and Anthony were only £15 though, oh well saves some money.

overall we think that the guests we saw were absolutely great! robert pattinson was really friendly and talked to us for ages despite his lack of time. the phelps twins were also really friendly but they were a bit tired so that's acceptable!

I don't think I've ever been to a Collectormania where EVERYONE I met (or saw my friends meet :D ) were so lovely and friendly and chatty and wonderful!

Including Anthony Head, Jonathan Frakes, Levar Burton

but special *high-five* to the boyz!

The Lost Boys as a whole were too adorable - always emphasising "you give us so much, we like to give it back"! They were brilliant at the talk and at the tables - gotta love em! :wub::P:wub:

I have to agree with the previous statement about it being the event where all the guests were sooo friendly. I met Jonathan, Llevar, Alan and Ron, but by far the highlight of the whole weekend was The Lost Boys-every one of them was fantastic. Chance is adorable and so chatty!

The highlight of the past 14 years though was meeting Corey Haim :thumbup: -I have been a fan since I was 13 years old-Thank you Showmasters.xx

Billy Wirth, Brooke McCarter, Chance Michael Corbitt and Jamison Newlander, definetly. I'd love to see these guys back at another event, even if it's just individually.

Hint to SM - Brooke says if you invite him back, he'll bring Keifer Sutherland in his suitcase!