Which REPEAT guest would you like at London ?

dufresne

With Robert Davi and Carl Weathers, the bigger guests are starting to repeat ..... who else do we want back then ? Here are are the MK and London past guests for "ease of reference" :D For me :

Samantha Bond

Rutger Hauer

Robert Englund

Dominic Monaghan

Peter Weller

Levar Burton

Joe Turkell

Brad Dourif

Anyone else ?

Bob Anderson

Joe Turkel

Pat Morita

Suzie Plakson

Burt Reynolds

Aliens guests !!

Michael Berryman

Alan Ruck

David Yip

Kristanna Loken :P

Peter Weller

Penny Johnson

Joe Pantoliano

Kristy Swanson

Sam Jones

and of course any SW guests, especially Carrie Fisher, Dave Barclay and Phil Fondacaro

Ok, so it's basically a list of everyone that has appeared at London that I wanted to meet cos i've not made it to one yet!

ADAM BALDWIN

CHARISMA CARPENTER

KATE MULGREW

GARRETT WANG

SARAH CLARKE

XANDER BERKELEY

RON PERLMAN

BURT REYNOLDS

JONATHAN FRAKES

MICHAEL BIEHN

MARK METCALF

DB WOODSIDE

GARY GRAHAM

LINDA BLAIR

LEVAR BURTON

BRENT SPINER

CIRROC LOFTON

PAT MORITA

ROBERT LLEWYLN

With Robert Davi and Carl Weathers, the bigger guests are starting to repeat ..... who else do we want back then ? Here are are the MK and London past guests for "ease of reference"  :lol: For me :

Samantha Bond

Rutger Hauer

Robert Englund

Dominic Monaghan

Peter Weller

Levar Burton

Joe Turkell

Brad Dourif

Anyone else ?

877944[/snapback]

if they attended would you change your mind on purchasing a gold ticket and just so you know the goodie bags were of alot higher standard at CM8

None-Would like to have all new guests.

The thing with Showmasters events is that they are the leader in getting new & original guests ,I feel that this is where their strength lies.Repeat guests do bring the punters in but some of them do multiple events during the rest of the year.Case in point, the Red Dwarf cast will have done 4 events by the end of this year.

Am aware this will probably make me VERY unpopular,but how many times do you need to meet the one guest ? Can understand if you missed them the last time they were at a show,but some guests seem to be asked for every time ! (Billy Boyd as one example)

Perhaps with me being just an autograph collector first and foremost ,then a fan second skews my perspective.

Don't mean to offend anyone by making any of these comments,just perhaps putting forward a realistic opinion.

Fair point but this thread is about repeat guests meaning that some of us would like to see people we've met before or didn't get a chance to meet at a previous show. Personally my list comprises of people I have met before and would love to meet again because they were exceptionally nice/interesting or I've got some sweet items that still need signing :( .

• 2 weeks later...

I suppose I would have to go with

Ron Perlman

Charisma Carpenter

Kate Mulgrew

Anyone from Aliens

But I would like to also see new guests from shows such as

CSI

Smallville

The Simpsons cast

I've not really mentioned the following

LOTR

Buffy/Angel

Harry Potter

Star Trek

because I'm sure that SM already know that guests from these shows will always be welcome, and that for an organization such as Showmasters, they need to try and cater for a wide range of interests.

A quick trawl on the internet reveals that there are several conventions that cater solely for these particular shows.

And certain guests that are being mentioned are due to appear at rival shows soon anyway, Jeff Wayne being one right away.