Guest Suggestions

chugs

I think a real top guest would be Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn and showmasters proved it can be done by getting Sigourney Weaver who had never done an English convention before and im pretty sure neither of them have ever done an English one unless someone can correct me on that? I've loved Kurt and Goldies work for many years growing up through 70s and 80s especially Kurts like The Thing escape from new york/l.a. big trouble in little china tango and cash he was superb in deathproof and most recently the hateful eight and guardians of the galaxy 2 he and Goldie do come to England alot so could be another surprise like Sigourney which would be awesome! "Hey sweden" mac. Doc "Their Norwegians mac" lol :coolthumb:

• Like 1

On 17/08/2016 at 0:28 PM, Tony1975 said:

2017 marks the 20th anniversary of Buffy. I hope SM have got something special lined up to mark the occasion! I am hoping for some of the main cast -

Sarah Michelle Gellar, Alyson Hannigan, James Marsters etc

Well you got alyson hannigan at least awesome guest!

• Like 1

On 01/06/2017 at 7:34 PM, joeld said:

Casey Siezmacko, Kiefer Sutherland, Nathan Fillion, Rainn Wilson, Corey Feldman, Pierce Brosnan, Val Kilmer, Timothy Dalton, Simon Pegg, William Shatner, LeVar Burton, Jonathan Frakes, Patrick Stewart, Brent Spiner, Judd Nelson, Anthony Michael Hall, Brandon Routh, Neal McDonough, Grant Gustin, Rupert Grint, Robert Englund, Laurence Fishburne, Nichelle Nichols, Victor Garber, Franz Drameh, Morris Chestnut, Sean Bean, Jerry O'Connell, Jim Parsons, Burt Ward, Jack Nicholson, Michael Jai White, John Leguizamo, Willem Dafoe, Michael Keaton, George Takei, Dolph Lundgren, Frank Langella, Carl Weathers, Arthur Darvill, Matt Smith, David Tennant, Catherine Tate, Verne Troyer, Sam J Jones, Lou Ferrigno, Donnie Yen, Casper Crump, James McAvoy, Michael Biehn, Jennette Goldstein, Paul Reiser, Mark Ralston, Al Matthews, William Hope, Yaphet Kotto, Harry Dean Stanton, Ian Holm

Totally cool list now if you could get all of them peeps would have no cash left :lol:

Just now, The Friendly Dalek said:

Can you try getting Sigourney Weaver back? ^_^

I am sure that she will be back eventually. But it is really extremely rare that guests come back consecutive years. Mostly it happens if they are in the country filming the second year.

33 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I am sure that she will be back eventually. But it is really extremely rare that guests come back consecutive years. Mostly it happens if they are in the country filming the second year.

(Sigourney was at LFCC 2 years ago!) But yes, it's unlikely she'd be back so soon.

Michelle Trachtenberg (Buffy, Six Feet Under & Gossip Girl)
Denise Richards (Starship Troopers, The World is Not Enough, Twisted, Wild Things & Vanity)
Breckin Meyer (Franklin & Bash, Clueless, Robot Chicken, Heroes, Road Trip & Freddy’s Dead)
Gina Torres (Serenity/Firefly, Angel, Suits, Alias, Hannibal & 24)
Jayma Mays (Glee, Heroes, Ugly Betty, The League, Red Eye & The Millers)
Paige Moss (Beverley Hills 90210, Its All Relative, Can’t Hardly Wait & Buffy)

Where do I Start?

Back to the Future Cast

Community TV Show Cast

Fresh Prince of Bel Air Cast

The Flash Cast

The Suite life of Zack and Cody Cast

Riverdale Cast

Stan Lee

Avengers Infinity War Cast

DC Movies Cast

Star Wars Cast

Drake and Josh Cast