The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
Radagast

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0566809

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

Nice as allways :)

When will the tickets come up?

We hope to have the tickets ready in the next few weeks - we're also working on our website at the moment too :) We will make an announcement as soon as our online store is ready.

• Like 1

Nice as allways :)

When will the tickets come up?

We hope to have the tickets ready in the next few weeks - we're also working on our website at the moment too :) We will make an announcement as soon as our online store is ready.

cant wait, booked and paid for my parking today for the sunday, so guess that means i'm defo coming :dance:

Edited by kittkarr

Just had a look at the ticket page.

I plan to cosplay as the Seventh Doctor on the Friday but the page says not to wear certain colours, some that may be considered parts of my cosplay.

Will Seventh Doctor cosplays be ok?

Can you copy it here Sebster so that we can see the phrasing? I can't see it on the ticket page.

I plan to cosplay as the Seventh Doctor on the Friday but the page says not to wear certain colours, some that may be considered parts of my cosplay.

Right found it now. "This is for a photo session for one person with Sylvester McCoy & Life Size TARDIS Console from 1980s against a Green Screen Backdrop at London Film & Comic Con on Friday 28th July 2017. Please do not wear any shades or hues of green including turquoise, aqua, teal, khaki or light blue."

Simple answer is that those colours will obviously interfere with the green screen part of the shoot so if you wear them you may find your legs have disappeared. If you have those colours in your costume and want the green screen shoot on the same day there will be issues. The choice is yours.

Right found it now. "This is for a photo session for one person with Sylvester McCoy & Life Size TARDIS Console from 1980s against a Green Screen Backdrop at London Film & Comic Con on Friday 28th July 2017. Please do not wear any shades or hues of green including turquoise, aqua, teal, khaki or light blue."

Simple answer is that those colours will obviously interfere with the green screen part of the shoot so if you wear them you may find your legs have disappeared. If you have those colours in your costume and want the green screen shoot on the same day there will be issues. The choice is yours.

Thanks, yet now I think about it, I had green screen photoshoots as 7 at other events and exhibits and had no problems.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...