General chat

53 minutes ago, Sebster118 said:

So it begins.

Already got time off work and a hotel booked.

But at the mo, it’s down to other commitments not clashing, as well as my finances and the guest list

Same, I've already put in for time off, I've not looked at hotels yet

• 4 weeks later...

I'll add him to the guest suggestions as well. But Bradley Walsh was raving about cosplayers and conventions, on a recent episode of the Chase, saying he was on a train and he was the only person not dressed up, and was loving the effort put into the costumes people were wearing.  Hopefully, he can be tempted to make an appearance, and not as a attendee but as a guest. Would love to be able to complete my 13th Doctor poster with him

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2023 at 5:59 PM, yellowmarlin said:

So how many of us make day trips to Kensington Olympia and who books into a hotel?

Day trip. I mainly only need train and underground. 

On 10/11/2023 at 3:43 PM, Faerie Tanith said:

Let's get chatting, all 6 of us who still occasionally use this forum.

Whoops, sorry . I would be more frequent but my brain is usually preoccupied by other stuff.  

On 12/9/2023 at 7:25 AM, maegurwen said:

Day trip. I mainly only need train and underground. 

Whoops, sorry . I would be more frequent but my brain is usually preoccupied by other stuff.  

Like given a favourable wind, how far can you throw a peanut out of an office window?

My dad has just told me that the Great British Beer Festival, which is usually held in Olympia in August, has been cancelled for 2024 because they can't guarantee the venue will be free due to building work going on around then. Anyone know if this means LFCC will be affected?

Edited by Faerie Tanith
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Faerie Tanith said:

My dad has just told me that the Great British Beer Festival, which is usually held in Olympia in August, has been cancelled for 2024 because they can't guarantee the venue will be free due to building work going on around then. Anyone know if this means LFCC will be affected?

Fingers crossed it will go ahead, It's not as if they can migrate to another venue in London, the Excel which would be the only logical choice is off limits.

Although LFCC is not on the Olympia website, they are showing a few events up to mid July so hopefully that is a good sign