Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Moving to LFCC - Clark Gregg

Recommended Posts

Unfortunately due to illness Clark Gregg is no longer able to join us at London Comic Con Spring!

Clark was very much looking forward to meeting you all and is so sorry that he is unable to make it. He will, however, be rescheduling his appearance to The London Film and Comic Con Summer on 25th and 26th July!

Clark Gregg Tickets already purchased will be valid for the Summer event. However, if you cannot make the Summer event then please email shop@showmastersevent.com to request a refund.

We look forward to Clark joining us in the Summer along with other members of the MCU that we are working on! 

 

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m guessing if I bought a Saturday op for Spring, my ticket will just revert to a Saturday July op?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.  Oh well, it happens.  At least he's coming to Summer and it gives me a reason to go, and if the ticket transfers over at least I don't have to do anything.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, D4vem88 said:

I’m guessing if I bought a Saturday op for Spring, my ticket will just revert to a Saturday July op?

That's what I've been told on facebook. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too bad he got ill, wishing him a happy recovery! Good to hear he'll be attending LFCC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great. Now i have no plans for sunday.

And the emailadress isnt working, at least not for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, winchesta said:

Great. Now i have no plans for sunday.

And the emailadress isnt working, at least not for me. 

I believe it should be 'events' not 'event' in the email address.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, winchesta said:

Great. Now i have no plans for sunday.

And the emailadress isnt working, at least not for me. 

shop@showmastersevents.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A shame, although makes a relaxed Sunday even more so. In a way, it's better for him to be at summer because then there are two SHIELD agents...who's up for a Coulson/May duo?

However, isn't it going to get confusing for the shop if there are Diamond Passes and photos from Spring being mixed in with the new ones being bought for the summer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jonedney124 said:

A shame, although makes a relaxed Sunday even more so. In a way, it's better for him to be at summer because then there are two SHIELD agents...who's up for a Coulson/May duo?

 

This guy right here!! I am ready! <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LesserJowl said:

 

This guy right here!! I am ready! <3

They're way ahead of me, already available as part of Clark's listing on LFCC forum!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jonedney124 said:

A shame, although makes a relaxed Sunday even more so. In a way, it's better for him to be at summer because then there are two SHIELD agents...who's up for a Coulson/May duo?

However, isn't it going to get confusing for the shop if there are Diamond Passes and photos from Spring being mixed in with the new ones being bought for the summer?

Hopefully it will be made clear at some point as yeah, I have batch 1 for him and batch 1's are back in the shop so it could mean the lines are a bit big otherwise.  I'd have thought they would have started Summer batches from where Spring ended.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that's my mind made up then.

 

I was going to attend the Sunday in my first event since 2018 just for Samantha, Clark and Mark. Its a long way to travel just for one person so I'm out.

 

Hopefully, I'll be able to attend LFACC instead. Hope Clark is okay and getting better.

Edited by homerj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, showmasters said:

Unfortunately due to illness Clark Gregg is no longer able to join us at London Comic Con Spring!

Clark was very much looking forward to meeting you all and is so sorry that he is unable to make it. He will, however, be rescheduling his appearance to The London Film and Comic Con Summer on 25th and 26th July!

Clark Gregg Tickets already purchased will be valid for the Summer event. However, if you cannot make the Summer event then please email shop@showmastersevent.com to request a refund.

We look forward to Clark joining us in the Summer along with other members of the MCU that we are working on! 

 

Hello, I hope Clark will be well soon.  

 I tried emailing the shop but it kept bouncing back saying there was an error and it couldn't deliver.  I have a photo op for Clark Gregg for the Spring Con.  I have Complex PTSD so only attend the friday's of the summer comic con, as the weekends are too much for me . I have seen that Clark Gregg is only attending the weekend for the summer con.  Therefore I need to request a refund for the photo op . I didn't know where else to contact anyone, so I hope this message gets to someone who can help.

Warmest wishes

Mandy Berger

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Stayfrosty said:

The email address doesn't seem to be working. Anyone else having these problems? 

Correct email:

shop@showmastersevents.com

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mandy Berger said:

Hello, I hope Clark will be well soon.  

 I tried emailing the shop but it kept bouncing back saying there was an error and it couldn't deliver.  I have a photo op for Clark Gregg for the Spring Con.  I have Complex PTSD so only attend the friday's of the summer comic con, as the weekends are too much for me . I have seen that Clark Gregg is only attending the weekend for the summer con.  Therefore I need to request a refund for the photo op . I didn't know where else to contact anyone, so I hope this message gets to someone who can help.

Warmest wishes

Mandy Berger

 

Correct email:

shop@showmastersevents.com

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, that's a pity. Get well soon, Clark!

Just checking, I have a ticket for his talk, I assume that will automatically transfer to LFCC too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Raylenth said:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.  Oh well, it happens.  At least he's coming to Summer and it gives me a reason to go, and if the ticket transfers over at least I don't have to do anything.

Hey! I though I was your reason for going! That’s what you said last year! :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Hey! I though I was your reason for going! That’s what you said last year! :P

Image result for unsure gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...