2 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Electrifying indeed! :laugh:

I blew a few fuses.. true.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Electrifying indeed! :laugh:

We guessed right! My first time ever!!!!:D:D:D

• Like 2

With every passing announcement, it's getting harder and harder to not attend this event... 

Amazing announcement though. :thumbup: I imagine his queues will be mental thanks to episode 9.

on Facebook they have just announced that Ian's price for auto has been reduced to £65.

Well, I have a good idea why, and honestly I think it’s the right move overall, considering.

10 hours ago, Mayhem said:

Well, I have a good idea why, and honestly I think it’s the right move overall, considering.

Makes me consider getting an autograph on my Star wars box :yoda:

Met Ian three times in total today. Got 4 items signed and he was chatty and happy to do short quotes on all 4.

Photoshoots are what they are, but he was pleasant there too. Then I went back and got 1 last item done, cos I know I'd kick myself once his price goes up, and again, he was happy to add a quote.

Really nice signatures and a true gent on every occasion. Hopefully showmasters get him back again soon.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AndyDrums said:

Met Ian three times in total today. Got 4 items signed and he was chatty and happy to do short quotes on all 4.

Photoshoots are what they are, but he was pleasant there too. Then I went back and got 1 last item done, cos I know I'd kick myself once his price goes up, and again, he was happy to add a quote.

Really nice signatures and a true gent on every occasion. Hopefully showmasters get him back again soon.

That's brilliant to hear. I was tempted for a while to go to the event just for him, as I have an orignal Rise Of Skywalker cinema quad for him to sign, so it's good to hear that he's lovely to meet. Hope SM get him soon. :D

My friend managed to get his autograph today after a few failed attempts at Mr McDiarmid’s appearances at the summer LFCCs over the last few years (mainly due to high VQ numbers and time constraints).

What sort of VQ were they up to by the close of play? Judging how early to arrive tomorrow for VQ on him.

29 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

What sort of VQ were they up to by the close of play? Judging how early to arrive tomorrow for VQ on him.

Someone posted that they had a ticket number like 566 and were seen before he left.

I arrived 30 minutes before open and got VQ #25 so may not be massively overwhelmed today, have to see!