Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ravogd

General Chat

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Well, I have taken a ride in a DeLorean but never in a phone booth, simple as that. ^_^

No, no, no, that’s Bill and Ted, the TARDIS is a phone box! lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wjbleming said:

No, no, no, that’s Bill and Ted, the TARDIS is a phone box! lol

Booth..box same thing. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Or the Blackadder version. :rolleyes:

220?cb=20120419223935

Of the tardis? Could do with a paint job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, maegurwen said:

Of the tardis? Could do with a paint job.

Arts & Craft, nothing beats a little rustic and worn. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Game-of-thrones-the-hound-drink.gif
 

Sunday.. Getting ready for next weekend.

Edited by Chris1970

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i guess 2 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

One Delorean shaped Tardis. :D

5df.jpeg

 

I quite like that.

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

Image result for caramacImage result for fingers crossed gif

Ah, I guess its almost that time of year :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Game-of-thrones-the-hound-drink.gif
 

Sunday.. Getting ready for next weekend.

Me getting ready for Ascension of the Cybermen tonight...

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51aae44512d93dcb5e1c7

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Me getting ready for Ascension of the Cybermen tonight...

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51aae44512d93dcb5e1c7

Can't wait. 

Do not mess this up Chibnall!

shakes-fist-gif-4.gif

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Can't wait. 

Do not mess this up Chibnall!

shakes-fist-gif-4.gif

It’ll be great, I hope, the rest of the season has been really good so far 

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Me getting ready for Ascension of the Cybermen tonight...

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51aae44512d93dcb5e1c7

I'm not sure whether to watch it or not. I missed last weeks due to someone not telling me it was on. But I'm intrigued....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, R4wly97 said:

Me getting ready for Ascension of the Cybermen tonight...

200.gif?quality=80&w=327

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

200.gif?quality=80&w=327

It certainly didn’t disappoint!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I've just put it on now, so I hope I like it as much as you did. :D

Enjoy! Hopefully you will :D

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

Me getting ready for Ascension of the Cybermen tonight...

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51aae44512d93dcb5e1c7

So many threads to tie up next week, but tonight's was pretty good, but now having to add Ian McElhinney to the list of people to meet next weekend

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im super excited that I only have one more week of work to get though now before this.

Also Im looking at prices and thinking what great value some of the guests are this time round really affordable and even though I am going for some of the smaller guests the pricing is just incrediable

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

Im super excited that I only have one more week of work to get though now before this.

Also Im looking at prices and thinking what great value some of the guests are this time round really affordable and even though I am going for some of the smaller guests the pricing is just incrediable

True, I actually in many ways prefer "small" guests as they have more time for you, less stress, and of course a different price level. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm debating entering the cosplay competition. I'm pleased with how my cosplay turned out and people actually recognised the character which gives me hope.

Has anyone else here entered before?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LadyDeTemps said:

I'm debating entering the cosplay competition. I'm pleased with how my cosplay turned out and people actually recognised the character which gives me hope.

Has anyone else here entered before?

No Ive not cosplayed but all the advice I could give you, is if you think your outfit is good and you like it, then rock with it cause nobody will judge and im sure youll do great, plus then atleast you can say you tried with no regrets 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

True, I actually in many ways prefer "small" guests as they have more time for you, less stress, and of course a different price level. 

Hopefully have time for a chat even on a busy saturday so far I want 6 guests think thats a cost to me of £100 quid what a bargain day out espacially at LFCC I usually spend ten times that ;) but liking the varaity compared to last year i think the only expensive one I want is Charles dance. I would like Jamie again however thank you to LFCC a few years ago and there mortal instrument panel promotion I got him for free on a big poster would like him on my camelot DVD

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

Hopefully have time for a chat even on a busy saturday so far I want 6 guests think thats a cost to me of £100 quid what a bargain day out espacially at LFCC I usually spend ten times that ;) but liking the varaity compared to last year i think the only expensive one I want is Charles dance. I would like Jamie again however thank you to LFCC a few years ago and there mortal instrument panel promotion I got him for free on a big poster would like him on my camelot DVD

One special I look forward to meet is a guest that is not even having a photo op ( :crying: ) and that is Samantha Alleyne, we had some nice chats on social media so it will be fun to meet IRL. The other one I really look forward to meet i MyAnna Buring as she is from my part of the woods. ^_^

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

One special I look forward to meet is a guest that is not even having a photo op ( :crying: ) and that is Samantha Alleyne, we had some nice chats on social media so it will be fun to meet IRL. The other one I really look forward to meet i MyAnna Buring as she is from my part of the woods. ^_^

That's pretty cool, shame about the photo op :wacko: but the main person im meeting is Robert Englund, had to get the VIP pass but honestly a guest like ian mcculloch is pretty amazing. As a horror I do appreciate what LFCC is doing with the horror guests, I just crave more :firedevil:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...