Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Queen_Sindel

Answers to FAQ

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Not really, obviously you’re up against more people wanting to get their vq’s but if you’re far enough up the queue you can easily get most of them. It helps if you’re lucky and several ones you want are located beside one another but there’s no way of knowing that until you are in the hall itself.

Good luck to you and everyone trying to get their vqs, hopefully it will go well!:D

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've applied for an Extra help pass and a Carers pass. My carer also has tickets to the event. 

I've paid for some talks and it says on the FAQ that the carer csn accompany me to all talks I have access too. Do I need to tell someone about the talks so they can save her a seat or will her carers pass be enough when I show them the paid talk ticket. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Glowingwings said:

I've applied for an Extra help pass and a Carers pass. My carer also has tickets to the event. 

I've paid for some talks and it says on the FAQ that the carer csn accompany me to all talks I have access too. Do I need to tell someone about the talks so they can save her a seat or will her carers pass be enough when I show them the paid talk ticket. 

There are no reserved seats, it is a first come first served type of thing. You are correct your carer does not need a separate ticket and can go into any talk you go to by showing her wristband (that’s what us carers get a lovely pink wristband) with you showing your ticket There will be plenty of seating and since you get extra help queueing you will have no problem getting a seat. 

Edited by Ravogd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ravogd said:

You can collect any time. The desk is open all weekend. Doesn't have to be day specific as the gift does not change.

Cheers, this is what I was presuming but wanted to check. My plan on Friday is to collect DP late on, and then grab the gift and immediately head home, so I'm not carrying it around should it be like an A3 print that will have a hard time fitting in said bag!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

Cheers, this is what I was presuming but wanted to check. My plan on Friday is to collect DP late on, and then grab the gift and immediately head home, so I'm not carrying it around should it be like an A3 print that will have a hard time fitting in said bag!

That’s what a lot of people do, unless they are getting the print signed. Just be sure to remember to go get the stuff at the end of the day. Lots of people forget.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got photos with Finn Jones and William Zabka on Saturday, both start at 13h15 but Finn finishes earlier (13h40) than William (14h05).

If I do Finn first (arrive into the queue early), will that give me enough time to then make my way over to the William Zabka shoot? As Finn is at Photo F and Willam Zabka is at Photo A
 

Pic of the Floor plan here and where they will be:

https://imggmi.com/full/2019/7/25/61525eef6140364c47d47ddb6951af9f-full.jpg.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Burakiosaurus said:

I've got photos with Finn Jones and William Zabka on Saturday, both start at 13h15 but Finn finishes earlier (13h40) than William (14h05).

If I do Finn first (arrive into the queue early), will that give me enough time to then make my way over to the William Zabka shoot? As Finn is at Photo F and Willam Zabka is at Photo A
 

Pic of the Floor plan here and where they will be:

https://imggmi.com/full/2019/7/25/61525eef6140364c47d47ddb6951af9f-full.jpg.html

Just do Finn first no need to arrive early, he has a short shoot and it will be over in plenty of time to go to Williams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Burakiosaurus said:

I've got photos with Finn Jones and William Zabka on Saturday, both start at 13h15 but Finn finishes earlier (13h40) than William (14h05).

If I do Finn first (arrive into the queue early), will that give me enough time to then make my way over to the William Zabka shoot? As Finn is at Photo F and Willam Zabka is at Photo A
 

Pic of the Floor plan here and where they will be:

https://imggmi.com/full/2019/7/25/61525eef6140364c47d47ddb6951af9f-full.jpg.html

Always go to the shoot that finishes the earliest... the staff at the 2nd shoot will get you in, no worries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there.

I have Diamond passes and entry tickets for Saturday and Sunday.

Is it possible for me to collect these at the ticket offices on Friday?

Thank you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Near Mint said:

Hi there.

I have Diamond passes and entry tickets for Saturday and Sunday.

Is it possible for me to collect these at the ticket offices on Friday?

Thank you.

 

You can get the Diamonds on Friday but there's nothing to collect for day entry, you just get them scanned when you go in each day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

You can get the Diamonds on Friday but there's nothing to collect for day entry, you just get them scanned when you go in each day.

That's great! Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Without going through 20 pages of questions, has anyone said anything about water top-ups being available at the venue?

Looks like it's going to be a tad warm over the weekend... :firedevil:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Starbuck73 said:

Without going through 20 pages of questions, has anyone said anything about water top-ups being available at the venue?

Looks like it's going to be a tad warm over the weekend... :firedevil:

If you go to the Crusssh cafe outlets then it has been confirmed that they will refill water bottles

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, i have two photos at the same time friday and both end with a diference of 5 minutes. What do you guys recommend ??

Jason Isaacs - Photo B - 13h45-14h30
Manu Bennett - Photo H - 13h55-14h25

Thanks :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bruno said:

Hi, i have two photos at the same time friday and both end with a diference of 5 minutes. What do you guys recommend ??

Jason Isaacs - Photo B - 13h45-14h30
Manu Bennett - Photo H - 13h55-14h25

Thanks :)

I would go to whichever one you have a lower batch number for first, and if both are a high batch number then speak to the crew (showing your clashing ticket) and they'll put you through in time to get across to the other.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

Just do Finn first no need to arrive early, he has a short shoot and it will be over in plenty of time to go to Williams

Many thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, etmuse said:

I would go to whichever one you have a lower batch number for first, and if both are a high batch number then speak to the crew (showing your clashing ticket) and they'll put you through in time to get across to the other.

I have both batch 1. Thank you for the help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bruno said:

I have both batch 1. Thank you for the help.

Allowing for the fact that Jason has diamond passes to see first... You'll probably get called for both at a similar time but with batch 1 you won't have any trouble getting through in time no matter which you go to first. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And my partner is a doofus. She's only gone and bought her Jenna Coleman Diamond pass twice. I was going to ask at the desk tomorrow if there's anything they can do but I'm not hopeful. Anybody ever heard of any similar mishap being refunded?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

And my partner is a doofus. She's only gone and bought her Jenna Coleman Diamond pass twice. I was going to ask at the desk tomorrow if there's anything they can do but I'm not hopeful. Anybody ever heard of any similar mishap being refunded?

I accidentally bought two David Duchovny Diamond passes last year in the mad rush to buy two David Tennant ones when he was announced on the Saturday. I had a fretful night's sleep thinking Id wasted £440 but we queued up at the sales desk first thing on Sunday morning and explained the situation, they refunded me with no problem, though they could obviously see the time that I'd bought them and known the mad rush and inevitable crashing of Eventbrite that ensued. So there  are no guarantees but it's at least worth an ask.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, evilfairie said:

I accidentally bought two David Duchovny Diamond passes last year in the mad rush to buy two David Tennant ones when he was announced on the Saturday. I had a fretful night's sleep thinking Id wasted £440 but we queued up at the sales desk first thing on Sunday morning and explained the situation, they refunded me with no problem, though they could obviously see the time that I'd bought them and known the mad rush and inevitable crashing of Eventbrite that ensued. So there  are no guarantees but it's at least worth an ask.

Oh yeah, I was always going to ask just wanted to see if it's possible. It's a symptom of her condition is forgetfulness and "fuzzy" thinking so she bought them days apart forgetting that she'd already bought the first one. Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I couldn't see this in the FAQ, if I were to buy a diamond pass tonight, what do I do about collecting it? Cause it surely wouldn't be ready to collect tomorrow, or at all? Would I then just use a ticket printout? Sorry if this is a daft question 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Broo said:

I couldn't see this in the FAQ, if I were to buy a diamond pass tonight, what do I do about collecting it? Cause it surely wouldn't be ready to collect tomorrow, or at all? Would I then just use a ticket printout? Sorry if this is a daft question 

They'll have spare ones there as they are still on sale.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I collected my diamond passes today only to find when I took them out of the envelope when I got home that one of them I have been given has the wrong day and batch on it. What do I do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spongebob said:

I collected my diamond passes today only to find when I took them out of the envelope when I got home that one of them I have been given has the wrong day and batch on it. What do I do?

Take your email confirmation and the pass you were given to the sales desk tomorrow. As long as you still have the proof that your pass is wrong and that you haven't bought the wrong day by mistake then they will definitely be able to help you. The lesson here is to always check them when you collect them.

Edited by Ravogd
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...