General Chat

Wrong Name

19 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I will try to I promise, then we can both fangirl over Peter! :P

I haven’t done very well this year, I haven’t been to any cons yet, last year I did four I’m having con withdrawal symptoms! :lol:

We need the chance to do some major fan-girling :YAHOO:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Embrace different. We will love you even if you are purple, blue or even green. ^_^

Thanks.^_^

13 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Don't forget your distinctive laser eyes?

More glowing than lazer,but for the convention it will be normal eyes behind a set of purple glasses.

12 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Nor will mine. Unless I wear a Peter Capaldi mask all weekend. :lol:

Embrace your inner Capaldi!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Nor will mine. Unless I wear a Peter Capaldi mask all weekend. :lol:

Mine kind of works. Abit dark though. But some of you will know where to find me. Still very much the same since the last time.

5 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Getting Frankenstein vibes now.. Building your own Broo.

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I think this is more 'Broo after being run over by a steam roller'

It's actually "Broo after a long day (everyday) of parenting". It's quite the likeness, truly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Chris1970 said:

Ok folks, this thing is me. Now you know what to look for or run away from. Your choice but I would much rather prefer you come up and say hello. It was taken a week ago in Hampton Court. 

D98FSZEXUAEyT9W?format=jpg&name=large

Nice photo :)

1 minute ago, maegurwen said:

As soon as I read this I instantly thought of that one scene in who framed Rodger rabbit....

THAT SCENE WAS TERRIFYING. 

• Thanks 1

Who Framed Roger Rabbit is tied with Back To The Future 2 as my favourite film which was directed by Robert Zemeckis. They're both amazing films. Roger Rabbit in particular still impresses me because of the intricacy of the process of combining animation with live action. I've seen a few interviews where Zemeckis discusses it, and it's amazing how they managed to make it work. Nowadays combining live action footage with animation isn't anything too extraordinary , but the fact that he managed to make it work that well back in 1988 is incredible. :D

Edited by The Friendly Dalek
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, maegurwen said:

But it was a brilliant plot twist.

It was, and I don't know if you attended Christopher Lloyd's talk a couple years ago but he spoke then about how when a child there were certain villains in films/cartoons who'd frightened him and he took great satisfaction in playing Judge Doom that he might pay it forward so to speak and be someone else's frightening figure :lol:

5 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Who Framed Roger Rabbit is tied with Back To The Future 2 as my favourite film which was directed by Robert Zemeckis. They're both amazing films. Roger Rabbit in particular still impresses me because of the intricacy of the process of combining animation with live action. I've seen a few interviews where Zemeckis discusses it, and it's amazing how they managed to make it work. Nowadays combining live action footage with animation isn't anything too extraordinary , but the fact that he managed to make it work that well back in 1988 is incredible. :D

There's always a 'first of it's kind' film and this was it for that process, like JP was for the range and awesomeness of it's cgi

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Broo said:

It was, and I don't know if you attended Christopher Lloyd's talk a couple years ago but he spoke then about how when a child there were certain villains in films/cartoons who'd frightened him and he took great satisfaction in playing Judge Doom that he might pay it forward so to speak and be someone else's frightening figure :lol:

I had a diamond pass that year, so I think I went to that but I cant remember much about it. Think it rings a bell though.