General Chat

Wrong Name

Just seen the trailer for The Current War. Looks a really good film. Opens weekend 26-28 July (pretty certain I'm doing something that weekend,  need to check my calendar). Have a day off on the Monday after. Will be a nice Cumberbatch fix - with some Tom Holland and Nicholas Hoult as a bonus.  :D

8 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Just seen the trailer for The Current War. Looks a really good film. Opens weekend 26-28 July (pretty certain I'm doing something that weekend,  need to check my calendar). Have a day off on the Monday after. Will be a nice Cumberbatch fix - with some Tom Holland and Nicholas Hoult as a bonus.  :D

I've been looking out for it obvs.....but it's not listed on the Odeon website yet so I have no idea where or if any chains are showing it.

Take care in the temperatures this weekend everyone.  I'm not aware of any of you being on southern France/spain but if you are take double care and don't go swimming in cold water, reading the news people are dying from cold shock.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Take care in the temperatures this weekend everyone.  I'm not aware of any of you being on southern France/spain but if you are take double care and don't go swimming in cold water, reading the news people are dying from cold shock.

It was going to be the hottest day today in Belgium in like forever. It was like 35°C yesterday and I was like what can be hotter than this? It's only 18°C today... :D

17 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

It was going to be the hottest day today in Belgium in like forever. It was like 35°C yesterday and I was like what can be hotter than this? It's only 18°C today... :D

Wow, that is a huge difference.  It's been mostly muggy in London and we are predicted to be at around 22/24 for the week until Saturday when it's supposed to be 31.

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

Wow, that is a huge difference.  It's been mostly muggy in London and we are predicted to be at around 22/24 for the week until Saturday when it's supposed to be 31.

Yeah it’s supposed to be 28 for my area on Saturday! Time for a barbecue!