General Chat

Wrong Name

29 minutes ago, Broo said:

Last LFCC the poor Bleming brothers had to endure bumping into me many times. For their sakes I implore folks here that if you think you recognise me, come over and say Hi, it'll give them a chance to escape if they've spotted me ;)

Being serious, if you do see me please do say Hi, I promise I'm nice and only a teensy bit socially awkward* :)

*yeah okay that's a lie, I'm very socially awkward, I'm sorry in advance...

Don't forget I saw your arm and forehead and have a photo to prove it missy!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Broo said:

Last LFCC the poor Bleming brothers had to endure bumping into me many times. For their sakes I implore folks here that if you think you recognise me, come over and say Hi, it'll give them a chance to escape if they've spotted me ;)

Being serious, if you do see me please do say Hi, I promise I'm nice and only a teensy bit socially awkward* :)

*yeah okay that's a lie, I'm very socially awkward, I'm sorry in advance...

What can we say? A friendly face is a friendly face. I wouldn't discourage hearing a similar accent, either. :lol:

14 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I'm weird.

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Don't forget I saw your arm and forehead and have a photo to prove it missy!

I *love* that photo, definitely didn't forget :) but now that you mention it that's probably the least socially awkward encounter I could ever hope for so I might have to hide if I see you, a 'quit while you're ahead' type of thing ;)

14 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

@R4wly97 and @Chris1970 you'll both have to go to Winter LCC. :D

P.S Chris you still owe me a hug. Then we'll see how nervous you get  ;)

I will try to I promise, then we can both fangirl over Peter! :P

I haven’t done very well this year, I haven’t been to any cons yet, last year I did four I’m having con withdrawal symptoms! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, The_batflash123 said:

Of course you are, Petunia :D

Don't forget my side order of tar with that mister!

1 minute ago, Broo said:

I *love* that photo, definitely didn't forget :) but now that you mention it that's probably the least socially awkward encounter I could ever hope for so I might have to hide if I see you, a 'quit while you're ahead' type of thing ;)

Our con relationship will probably be me seeing different bits of you each year.  I'll end up with like a Broo bingo card.  When I've been able to tick off all your parts, I get a prize.

Now that probably sounds a lot weirder than I intend it to be.

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

I need to learn to recognise people from their profile pics first (those that have them).

stranger-gif.gif

PCF runs up to Mads and has a very confusing conversation with him about that time he posted the zombie bear pictures.......

4 minutes ago, maegurwen said:

Don't think my profile picture will help. Not unless I paint myself purple.:lol:

Don't forget your distinctive laser eyes?

6 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Our con relationship will probably be me seeing different bits of you each year.  I'll end up with like a Broo bingo card.  When I've been able to tick off all your parts, I get a prize.

Now that probably sounds a lot weirder than I intend it to be.

You get to put all those pics together and make a replica Broo to keep with you forever. Like a pet rock, only creepier ;)

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Broo said:

You get to put all those pics together and make a replica Broo to keep with you forever. Like a pet rock, only creepier ;)

Image result for picasso paintings

Broo, as constructed from clips by Raylenth.  Mixed medium.  2020

• Like 1
  • Haha 4