Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
StuartG2198

Latest Guest Announcement- Kate Mulgrew

Recommended Posts

It is an absolute privelage to announce the return of the wonderful Kate Mulgrew aka Captain Kathryn Janeway.

 

Autograph: £55

Photo £55

Appearing: Saturday and Sunday

 

Star Trek: Nemesis - Admiral Kathryn Janeway

Star Trek: Voyager - Captain Kathryn Janeway

Orange Is The New Black - Galina “Red” Reznikovv

Warehouse 13 - Jane Lattimer 

Ryans Hope - Mary Ryan

F749504B-AAEC-4465-820B-25D2CA48811D.jpeg

ABB9F428-626B-4D66-B0CA-7C839A21AEB6.jpeg

 

F8AA0457-BD31-41CD-BE25-DD95CE8AE3C7.jpeg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No prices I see but any idea how many days she’ll be there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ravogd said:

No prices I see but any idea how many days she’ll be there?

FB post says a limited time on Saturday and Sunday. :smile:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can buy her photo shoot in the shop - not sure why it says TBC here... is it supposed to say that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wjbleming said:

FB post says a limited time on Saturday and Sunday. :smile:

Cheers leming! :dance:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SirGeeksalot said:

You can buy her photo shoot in the shop - not sure why it says TBC here... is it supposed to say that?

I’ll update it, I didn’t have prices when I wrote the post this morning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve been thinking about buying an Admiral package for a while (a forthcoming family inheritance). As I still won’t have it for a little while yet, if I buy a photo with her now then go crazy with a package later on, I take it would I be okay to email the store and ask for a refund on the individual photo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, robmoriarty said:

I’ve been thinking about buying an Admiral package for a while (a forthcoming family inheritance). As I still won’t have it for a little while yet, if I buy a photo with her now then go crazy with a package later on, I take it would I be okay to email the store and ask for a refund on the individual photo?

E-Mail the store, yes.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been tempted to come to this despite not being a huge Star Trek fan but I am a huge fan of some of the actors going. Kate may have just persuaded me to come!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, EllaBlair said:

I've been tempted to come to this despite not being a huge Star Trek fan but I am a huge fan of some of the actors going. Kate may have just persuaded me to come!

Do it, do it do it! Come along. It’s a great event. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Do it, do it do it! Come along. It’s a great event. 

I'm already working out my funds! I have 4/5 guests I'd be interested in and my sister who is a HUGE Star Trek fan wants to meet them all so I think we'll end up coming. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, EllaBlair said:

I'm already working out my funds! I have 4/5 guests I'd be interested in and my sister who is a HUGE Star Trek fan wants to meet them all so I think we'll end up coming. 

Yay! I will say hello to you in the queue this time definitely!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ravogd said:

Yay! I will say hello to you in the queue this time definitely!

Yes, please do! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was time after 6 years of absence of European cons.. ;-) 

Funny, my first photo with her was 20th October 2012. My new photo will be exact the same date 6 years later (if all goes according to plan).

Edited by Annick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Annick said:

It was time after 6 years of absence of European cons.. ;-) 

Funny, my first photo with her was 20th October 2012. My new photo will be exact the same date 6 years later (if all goes according to plan).

I first (and last) met her in 2001, so I'm three times more excited...:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2018 at 8:31 PM, Queen_Sindel said:

E-Mail the store, yes.

@Queen_Sindel What's the best email address to use? I heard from someone else this week the shop@ address has been discontinued?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...