Latest Guest Announcement - Sylvester McCoy

Appearing: Sat/Sun

Autograph: £20

Photo Shoot: £20

Tardis Photo Shoot: £30

The Doctor - Doctor Who

Radagast - The Hobbit

Sylvester-Mccoy-2019.jpg

Well I need him now for my Mr Men books so yay!

• Like 1

Well, that's cool! But I guess I will be missing out on the spring one, hope to be back for summer! :D 

I hope he can attend the main show in the summer since I'm most likely won't be attending in spring.

Hopefully some more guest announcements soon. I would like a photo op. I will then have one with all the classic doctors still alive. Unfortunately can't justify the cost of travel and entrance fee for one guest. Would make it a lot cheaper than LFCC 2018 though. Lol!

On 9/10/2018 at 9:38 PM, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Hopefully some more guest announcements soon. I would like a photo op. I will then have one with all the classic doctors still alive. Unfortunately can't justify the cost of travel and entrance fee for one guest. Would make it a lot cheaper than LFCC 2018 though. Lol!

Same Sylv is the only classic Doctor I need to complete my photo collection. 

Should i get TARDIS console pic or just me and him? Could go for both...

Edited by Dr.1963

Since he is the only doctor I need to complete my menagerie of classic doctors I may just turn up at LFCC Spring.

Sylvester was lovely as always today.  I was about 4th in his queue waiting for him to arrive when I noticed someone join the queue behind me and looked around and it was Sylvester who had joined the queue for himself!  Had a bit of banter with him when he was telling me he'd heard Sylvester was awful :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Sylvester was lovely as always today.  I was about 4th in his queue waiting for him to arrive when I noticed someone join the queue behind me and looked around and it was Sylvester who had joined the queue for himself!  Had a bit of banter with him when he was telling me he'd heard Sylvester was awful :lol:

Legend!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Brilliant.

Met him yesterday - my first ever Doctor Who guest after years of going to these things. 

Seemed a lovely unassuming man, he looked happy when I told him he was my favourite back in the day when I watch his episodes as a kid. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Raylenth said:

I do love Sylvester. He's so much fun.

• Like 1