Exciting Guest Announcements, Friday at 7pm!

2 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I hope that is my account! Haven't been any guests for me in a while. My card is itching to be used :lol:

Same here! In fact, I haven't even bought any ops yet cause I'm scared they're gonna announce someone I really really like and I won't have money for that guest left haha

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jammyc1 said:

can someone dm me who the leaks were?

It's really not appropriate asking that on here Jammy given the Mods have asked people to not reveal it.  Also it's less than an hour to go.

Just now, Raylenth said:

It's really not appropriate asking that on here Jammy given the Mods have asked people to not reveal it.  Also it's less than an hour to go.

sorry, just not wanting to get my hopes if it’s not anyone from my fandom aha, i understand though. i’d usually have seen the leak but i was working

7 minutes ago, SSiebum said:

Same here! In fact, I haven't even bought any ops yet cause I'm scared they're gonna announce someone I really really like and I won't have money for that guest left haha

That was exact my thinking! :D Haven't bought any photo ops for quite a while.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jammyc1 said:

i’m really really keeping my fingers crossed for another doctor, and at least one more classic companion. i know i may get “too many doctor who guests already” replies but there’s never too many ;)

Not at all, it's nice seeing how spoiled/treated the Dr who fans are this year :)

• Like 1