Countdown Thread

7 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

As we're this close now, be prepared for the annual incoming of emails from Eventbrite as they send all your ticket orders through to you again!

I've obviously completely forgotten about this from last year as had no idea to expect this :lol:

45 minutes ago, Broo said:

I've obviously completely forgotten about this from last year as had no idea to expect this :lol:

Usually I forget but have somehow remembered about it this year! You get one for every order you made so I once got about 15 of them. This year, I'll only be getting a few but I know of others that got of 20 and they all come at once!

16 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Usually I forget but have somehow remembered about it this year! You get one for every order you made so I once got about 15 of them. This year, I'll only be getting a few but I know of others that got of 20 and they all come at once!

I'm probably getting like 12 ha, I shall await the email tidal wave then! ;)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tompain100 said:

5 days left which means.....it's time to put on my deodorant for the convention.

frontend.png

Fresh as a daisy B)

Yes please, a Shouf out to a lot of people…wear deodorant! Make it pleasant for all of us at the convention :D

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

As we're this close now, be prepared for the annual incoming of emails from Eventbrite as they send all your ticket orders through to you again!

oh great, looking forward to getting spammed.(I had forgotten about that). Fortunately I think I'm expecting about 8 emails .... 

Edited by maegurwen

And if anyone wanna say ”Hi” to me at the lfcc I will try to post a photo of the t-shirt(s) I will be wearing each of the three days. They will be, one way or another, linked to at least one of the guests I am seeing that specific day. So if you see me..please come up and say hi, would be nice to meet you, lfcc buddies. :D

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

And if anyone wanna say ”Hi” to me at the lfcc I will try to post a photo of the t-shirt(s) I will be wearing each of the three days. They will be, one way or another, linked to at least one of the guests I am seeing that specific day. So if you see me..please come up and say hi, would be nice to meet you, lfcc buddies. :D

Yes, I’d love to say hi! 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I would love to meet all you guys and would love it if you came and said hi as well :thumbup:

Would love to meet y'all also however I'm pretty non-distinctive tbh so you're unlikely to recognise me, although if you think you have recognised me, do say Hi and then regret that decision as I ineptly yet incessantly waffle at you... ;)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Broo said:

Would love to meet y'all also however I'm pretty non-distinctive tbh so you're unlikely to recognise me, although if you think you have recognised me, do say Hi and then regret that decision as I ineptly yet incessantly waffle at you... ;)

Are you there on Sunday I’ll look out for you? Aww don’t worry about that I will probably waffle as well! ;)

Edited by R4wly97
  • Like 1

Just now, R4wly97 said:

Are you doing a PC DP if you are then I’m sure I will see you although I dont know what you look like :lol:

I'm afraid I only have a standard shoot with Capaldi, and as it's a relatively high batch number I will be in the afternoon one, so although I won't see you in that queue I may spot you walking around at some point. :D

1 minute ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I'm afraid I only have a standard shoot with Capaldi, and as it's a relatively high batch number I will be in the afternoon one, so although I won't see you in that queue I may spot you walking around at some point. :D

Is your photoshoot Saturday or Sunday I’m going Sunday?

Edited by R4wly97