Countdown Thread

5 hours ago, barrowman_angel said:

anyone not already in london is going to get a shock you think its hot where you are you haven't felt anything yet i really hope no one forgets their deodorant this weekend  

For me it is a cool off :D It was 36 when I left, between 33-35 the days before. At least I get a break from the fires.

34 minutes ago, maegurwen said:

Apparently this afternoon its supposed to get upto 33...eep.

Niiice! B) But I am a heat lover, but I understand for lots of others it can tend to be high. Pretty nice though this morning, been out for a nice long walk in the neighbourhood.

Edited by Chris1970

8 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

36-37 degrees in Belgium today and tomorrow....

I just got back from a nice walk and it is sunny and around 22-23 in Kew/Richmond. Had a chat with a gent and he said it will top around 33 at 4-5pm.

18 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Niiice! B) But I am a heat lover, but I understand for lots of others it can tend to be high. Pretty nice though this morning, been out for a nice long walk in the neighbourhood.

Yeah, Heading out to do what i need to this morning. Heat and sunshine doesn't agree with me lol

2 minutes ago, maegurwen said:

Yeah, Heading out to do what i need to this morning. Heat and sunshine doesn't agree with me lol

Just drink water, lots of it. I just had a nice walk in Richmond and Kew and it is so relaxing start of the day. ^_^

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

Especially when it's homemade :P 

I've only got store bought:sad: I have no idea how to make lemonade from scratch, i know it has something to do with lemon's and lemon juice but that's as far as my knowledge goes lol

1 minute ago, barrowman_angel said:

Watched weather this morning it said highs of 36c also what type of heat have you got here in London and the south east it's a muggy heat making it the worst type ahhh gonna be sweating buckets on Sunday 

It’s supposed to be cooler on Sunday. I hope.

1 minute ago, barrowman_angel said:

Watched weather this morning it said highs of 36c also what type of heat have you got here in London and the south east it's a muggy heat making it the worst type ahhh gonna be sweating buckets on Sunday 

I hate muggy heat.

Just now, barrowman_angel said:

Lemonade isn't a good idea as the augurs in it just make you more thirsty stick to juice or water 

My thirsts been ok, Stuck alcohol in it the first few days :laugh: (only a little bit) At other times I do have water.