Countdown Thread

Well, I'm sitting at home. It's currently cloudy (zero chance of meatballs) and it's lovely and cool.

And I'm trying to keep up to date with the forum posts in the last hour or so. You lot are talkative at the moment! lol

Edited by wjbleming
  • Haha 2

So close! :D I think I've got everything ready now. Am leaving on Thursday! Am a little concerned over the journey, but I did reserve a seat on the train for on the way, in the quiet coach. On the way back is going to be more interesting, as I couldn't book a seat. I'm also not looking forward to finding it that much hotter in London than it is here in the south west, it's hot enough here for me. But, it'll all be worth it. :D I just hope I don't literally melt in the process....:unsure:

my 2nd LFCC last one was 2014 and that was so crowed but worth it i always say to people that showmasters events are so much better compared with others a load of friends and me did a different convention and all we did was complain i said to them don't worry Showmasters are so much better we was heading to collectormania the week after but they didn't believe me till they was there thats why i choose them over others 

5 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Well, only 130 min flight so "hop on, hop off" :lol:

4 hours ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I'm glad it's such a short flight for me too ^_^

Shorter than my train journey down from Edinburgh (about 4 1/2hrs)!

On 24/07/2018 at 1:57 PM, maegurwen said:

I think this is my 9th LFCC and I cannot wait. Not looking forward to the hot weather though.

Glad it is inside as allergic to bright sun so being outside would count me out! hand held fan with mist purchased yesterday, arrived today which I have a feeling I will be grateful for, Two of my costumes involve fur (in small amounts). 

All packed now. Roll on 10:30 tomorrow money when my Taxi arrives (and then the look on the taxi drivers face when he sees the size of one of my bags).