General Chat

I grew up with ABBA, my sister used to listen alot, she is older than me. I have even seen them live back in 1979, my mum and dad took us all kids to see them. I cant say I remember everything, I was 9, but some I do. I hardly ever listen to them these days but they are hard to avoid. I have taken foreign friends to the ABBA museum so I get reminded now and then.

7 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Chris1970 I can’t really say the same I only really started liking ABBA’s music when the first Mamma Mia film came out :lol:

I grew up with them, hard to avoid in a country like this. Some things you get to read, see and listen to from day one. 

10 hours ago, fanowaty said:

I know! I am so happy right now! CAN'T WAIT.

I have bought only two photoshoots as of now (Paul McGann & Arthur Darvill) and I can't decide if I want to buy DP's for Capaldi & Eccleston or just stick with photoshoots and try getting autographs with VQ's...

The old question: Are you ok with missing out.  If yes, try on the VQ's, if no 

Image result for upgrade gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

The old question: Are you ok with missing out.  If yes, try on the VQ's, if no 

Image result for upgrade gif

If only this was that easy! I cannot imagine how I would feel after not getting Eccleston's autograph. I guess I will have to buy at least the one for him. What are the chances that Capaldi might be quite gettable on Sunday? Since he's there for two days and it doesn't look that his DP's are selling out?

2 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

If only this was that easy! I cannot imagine how I would feel after not getting Eccleston's autograph. I guess I will have to buy at least the one for him. What are the chances that Capaldi might be quite gettable on Sunday? Since he's there for two days and it doesn't look that his DP's are selling out?

That's the thing.  Most Diamonds are doable on VQ, it's a rare combination that makes them almost impossible outside of the Diamond pass (Usually Older and slower, only there a day, known to be a chatter/slow signer, very very busy with other activities, very rare/hugely popular therefore people getting lots of auto's).  The question is if they get to VQ's how many will they see. No one knows.  I can see Peter being a chatter.

2 hours ago, tenaciouspirit said:

Oh R4 :( ...saying football is irrelevant   .... you've disappointed me today....

:P

@tenaciouspirit Haha sorry I’ve really enjoyed the World Cup but I’m looking forward to the trailer more than the match tomorrow :lol:

Edited by R4wly97
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

I can see Peter being a chatter.

He is very chatty yes, he’s not going to get through many people on Sunday because we are going to sit and have a nice long chat over afternoon tea mwhaha :P

7 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

He is very chatty yes, he’s not going to get through many people on Sunday because we are going to sit and have a nice long chat over afternoon tea mwhaha :P

I am expecting this then. Better have my mobile ready. 

tenor.gif