General Chat

6 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I did the opposite had long hair, had it cut short, hated it so grew it again :P

When the mullet was popular (when I was a teen) I could not stand it. I had my hair medium lenght by then and desided to go even shorter, very much what I have now.

1 hour ago, R4wly97 said:

Anyone who’s meeting Peter great news the floof is back! This photo was taken yesterday so it looks we will all get the pleasure of having photo ops with Peter complete with his signature 12th Doctor hair :wub:

2w653f7.jpg

Love the fluffy hair, it looks as long as it was in Twice Upon a Time, perfect for the reunion with Pearl and David :D It’s definitely not a wig, I saw a few off-set pictures with fans a few weeks ago and it was about that long ;)

Anyway, although I’m happy for his new movie, I hope the fact that he’s currently filming won’t mean bad news for us :unsure: I hope he’s still available to attend and his schedule for the weekend hasn’t changed... I’m a bit terrified at the moment :WINCE::(

Edited by Nerd Who

3 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

Love the fluffy hair, it looks as long as it was in Twice Upon a Time, perfect for the reunion with Pearl and David :D It’s definitely not a wig, I saw a few off-set pictures with fans a few weeks ago and it was about that long ;)

Anyway, although I’m happy for his new movie, I hope the fact that he’s currently filming won’t mean bad news for us :unsure: I hope he’s still available to attend and he’s schedule for the weekend hasn’t changed... I’m a bit terrified at the moment :WINCE::(

What movie is Peter shooting? 

10 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

Anyway, although I’m happy for his new movie, I hope the fact that he’s currently filming won’t mean bad news for us :unsure: I hope he’s still available to attend and he’s schedule for the weekend hasn’t changed... I’m a bit terrified at the moment :WINCE::(

Yeah I was thinking twice upon a time as well :D

I know right that’s what I keep thinking I’m trying not to think about it but it’s worrying me a lot! :crying:

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

Just saw the new Tomb Raider movie, wasn't half bad, I really liked it, good story, good action, nice acting ;) 

If she still would have been living like 30 mins from me I could have got you her auto..but sadly not anymore. :(

ex-machina-alicia-vikander.gif

Hi wonder if anybody has had the same issue I purcahsed the expanse photo shoot through eventbrite last night in doing so my card was hacked and eventbrite tried to take a whooping amount of £675 from my account lucky my bank blocked it this morning I was seeing if any body had the same issue or problems thanks I am not trying to panic any one :unsure:

18 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

Hi wonder if anybody has had the same issue I purcahsed the expanse photo shoot through eventbrite last night in doing so my card was hacked and eventbrite tried to take a whooping amount of £675 from my account lucky my bank blocked it this morning I was seeing if any body had the same issue or problems thanks I am not trying to panic any one :unsure:

That is the first Report of an incident like this ever.

What exactly happened please? You placed an order which went through. Then a second order was placed for 675 Pounds? Is that correct? Then I need both order numbers please, then I can ask the Office to investigate. If you one order and then the Charge showed up I Need the order number and any info you have about this large Charge please.

21 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

Been in contact with Eventbrite? If there is a fault on their side. So might not been hacked..But as, I guess, your bank has issues a new card for you already. But it would be good if they were informed.

Edited by Chris1970

1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:

That is the first Report of an incident like this ever.

What exactly happened please? You placed an order which went through. Then a second order was placed for 675 Pounds? Is that correct? Then I need both order numbers please, then I can ask the Office to investigate. If you one order and then the Charge showed up I Need the order number and any info you have about this large Charge please.

I got the photo op for expanse last night I brought the photo op tewnty minutes after the annoucement order number 794829327 then around midnight £675 no order number went out to eventbrite. the bank can only get this information the transcation has now been stopped this morning. The bank had to confirm that due to me previously spending money with eventbrite that the sum was quite big and had put this on hold have tried to contact eventbrite via email to let them know thank you for your reply @Queen_Sindel

12 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Been in contact with Eventbrite? If there is a fault on their side. So might not been hacked..But as, I guess, your bank has issues a new card for you already. But it would be good if they were informed.

New card on way Im not blaming anyone no ones fault these things do happen just incase eventbrite has had any issues with other cards someone may of got in to the there system contacted via email but dueto the fact it was an issue outside there catergories of problems it hadnt gone through

5 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

I got the photo op for expanse last night I brought the photo op tewnty minutes after the annoucement order number 794829327 then around midnight £675 no order number went out to eventbrite. the bank can only get this information the transcation has now been stopped this morning. The bank had to confirm that due to me previously spending money with eventbrite that the sum was quite big and had put this on hold have tried to contact eventbrite via email to let them know thank you for your reply @Queen_Sindel

I have informed the Office. I will drop you a line by E-Mail when I hear back if that's okay. But that does Sound like an Eventbrite Problem to me too. :/

2 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I have informed the Office. I will drop you a line by E-Mail when I hear back if that's okay. But that does Sound like an Eventbrite Problem to me too. :/

Thank you for your help the bank has informed me the payment was done at midnight and the payment of the same sum was trying to be taken today at 9:30am but as it was declined there is no order number on this its just sitting in my apending accounts hope this helpful and sorry for any panic:D