Guest Suggestions

Starbug

54 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

She was so wonderful to meet, met her first of all on the Friday. I remember we talked of her characters fate in GoT (the episode had then recently been on). She noticed I am a GoT fan and she asked if I saw the episode, and I said ”sadly yes, all my fav ladies dies in GoT” then she said ”I am so sorry” :lol: So if you ever get the chance to meet Jessica..you will do it with a smile because she is wonderful, love to meet her again.

I always hear such wonderful things about Jessica. She sounds lovely! :smile:

11 minutes ago, ChloeLou said:

I always hear such wonderful things about Jessica. She sounds lovely! :smile:

She is, and a good sense of humor. At the photo op she recognised me. She had a prop for the shooting, an iron (Iron fist show) but she said ”Oh, I wish I had a whip now” :lol: The look on the person from the SM crew was unbeatable. I told Jessica there is always next time, and she laughed. One of my fav shots last year.

• Haha 1

Speaking of tweets Carlos Ferro said he'd be interested in attending LFCC if he was invited.Lending his voice to one of the major characters in the Microsoft's exclusive game series gears of war I'm sure plenty of people would love the opportunity to meet him me included. So make it happen Showmasters.

Edited by BenUK1989

3 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

Matt Lucas just answered my tweet that he wants to come on sunday if you booked him showmaster, make it happen :wub:

OMG I’ve just seen his tweet, I assumed he’d be too busy with his new play but since he seems willing to attend the con again I’ve now got my hopes up! :o

Please SM we need Matt Lucas back this year with the rest of the Doctor Who cast. A trio photo with Peter Capaldi and Pearl Mackie would be everything! :wub:

• Like 4

I read that Bella Ramsey was a shining star on CM25, I know guests are usually presented for more than one if possible but maybe this young lady would love to meet all of us nice people coming to London this magical weekend. ^_^

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

Matt Lucas just answered my tweet that he wants to come on sunday if you booked him showmaster, make it happen :wub:

46 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

OMG I’ve just seen his tweet, I assumed he’d be too busy with his new play but since he seems willing to attend the con again I’ve now got my hopes up! :o

Please SM we need Matt Lucas back this year with the rest of the Doctor Who cast. A trio photo with Peter Capaldi and Pearl Mackie would be everything! :wub:

I've just just seen the tweet and really hope Matt Lucas can come to the Sunday of the London Film & Comic Con to make a Twelfth Doctor reunion! Although I never knew he was in a play and even better I live near the theatre so I might be meeting Nardole sooner! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Some Westworld guests would be nice,

Evan Rachel Wood

Thandie Newton

Ed Harris

Talulah Riley

Tessa Thompson

James Marsden

These violent delights...

Yes please! Tessa Thompson :wub:

• Like 1

id love to see tom Ellis, db woodside, Lauren German, Kevin Alejandro, Lesley-Ann Brandt, or any other cast members be announced. i met aimee garcia yesterday (sunday 3rd june) and got tom welling to look forward too. if any could be added that would make my world

#SaveLucifer

• Like 1

id love to see tom Ellis, db woodside, Lauren German, Kevin Alejandro, Lesley-Ann Brandt, or any other cast members be announced. i met aimee garcia yesterday (sunday 3rd june) and got tom welling to look forward too. if any could be added that would make my world

As a completely random one from the past... and because I believe they're over here at the moment and for a while from what I've been reading... you had Meg Foster several years ago who was one of the very first in Cagney and Lacey... so how about Tyne Daly and Sharon Gless... they would be fantastic guests and something a bit different but also I suspect, popular!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, SilvaNemesis said:

As a completely random one from the past... and because I believe they're over here at the moment and for a while from what I've been reading... you had Meg Foster several years ago who was one of the very first in Cagney and Lacey... so how about Tyne Daly and Sharon Gless... they would be fantastic guests and something a bit different but also I suspect, popular!

Good shout. They were on the soap awards the other night, still look the same!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, spengler said:

Good shout. They were on the soap awards the other night, still look the same!

That was what my other half was saying, he said today... there are two people you'd go crazy if they were at LFCC and I said who? Then he made me guess, all he'd say it was Americans and two of them, I managed to work it out from my now very small DVD collection when I asked the question... out of the few DVDs I kept... do I still have them? The answer was yes, then I realised it was them. I read something about Sharon Gless appearing in Casualty in November. They would be awesome guests for LFCC! I think Martin Kove who was also in Cagney and Lacey attended a couple of years ago if I remember rightly. I don't remember what his appearance was for but I recognised him from C&L.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spengler said:

And why not Natalie Imbruglia too SilverNemesis? (Even though youve met her already). Then they can announce Rowan Atkinson for that Johnny English photo shoot!!!

You know, that's something I had thought of before, they'd had Gillian Anderson from the other Johnny English film, then they're having Black Adder guests, I did think about Natalie as well as Rowan Atkinson, but I kind of thought that would be like asking for Kylie because she's been in Doctor Who. Although I'm sure Natalie would be very open to something like that, she's one of the most genuine, down to earth people you could meet.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Maddogwill said:

#SaveLucifer

Hi Mad, there is a dedicated thread for guest requests.  Please post any future requests there.  Unfortunately if everyone opened a new post for their requests the forum would be drowned in posts in short order, so it keeps the place tidy and manageable to have them all in one place and helps the organisers easily look through the posts.

18 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Ooh, if Natalie Imbruglia were announced I could do a HILARIOUS joke like "I'm not sure if I should get a photo of auto - you might say I'm Torn". And everyone would laugh and tell me how great I am.

:mellow:

:huh:

:rolleyes: