Guest Suggestions

Starbug

On 30/05/2018 at 7:41 PM, Daniel said:

Skeet Ulrich (Jericho, Scream, Law & Order: LA, Robot Chicken & As Good As it Gets)
Bailey Chase (Buffy, Batman Vs Superman, Ugly Betty, Longmire & Watch Over Me)
Christine Taylor (Dodgeball, Tropic Thunder, Arrested Development & Brady Bunch)
Alexa Davalos (Clash of the Titans, Chronicles of Riddick, Mob City & Angel)
Leven Rambin (Hunger Games, Gone, Tomorrow People, Terminator: Sarah Connor & Percy Jackson)
Adam Kaufman (Without a Trace, Dawson’s Creek & Buffy)

I second Skeet Ulrich :D

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Eurora said:

Hello,

In replacement of Margot Kidder I'm requesting for Teri Hatcher to come to LFCC with Dean Cain. The two together have just been announced to New-York comic con... please make it happen in the UK too!!! I'll be forever thankful. 

Otherwise I repeat again about some Charmed cast and more Harry Potter actors as well.

Thanks for reading me, 

I missed Dean Cain last year as I had such a busy schedule. I heard he was so friendly! I would love a chance to meet him! Teri Hatcher, too! :smile:

I love Charmed and Harry Potter, too, so any guests from these would be great as well! :smile:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ChloeLou said:

I missed Dean Cain last year as I had such a busy schedule. I heard he was so friendly!

Actual human puppy he was so lovely so definitely meet him if you get a chance at a future con :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChloeLou said:

I missed Dean Cain last year as I had such a busy schedule. I heard he was so friendly! I would love a chance to meet him! Teri Hatcher, too! :smile:

I love Charmed and Harry Potter, too, so any guests from these would be great as well! :smile:

6 hours ago, BenUK1989 said:

Although I'm more than happy with my photo op with Tom Welling this truly would make my con if they some how managed to bring these two this year as The New Adventures Of superman was my childhood and for that reason they'll always be Superman and Lois to me when I think of those two characters 

Folks, yas might wanna edit your posts there. The original post is breaking one of the forum rules: mentioning non SM cons. :smile:

Edited by wjbleming

Melissa Joan Hart (Melissa & Joey, Sabrina the Teenage Witch & Clarissa)
Robert Pattinson (Twilight, Harry Potter & Water for Elephants)  
David Lascher (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Blossom & Clueless)
Fab Filippo (Buffy, Detentionaire, The Dating Guy, Being Erica, Guidestones & Delilah & Julius)
Clea Duval (Heroes, American Horror Story, The Faculty, Argo, The Event & Zodiac)
Jenna Von Oy (Blossom, The Parkers & Doctor Dolittle 3)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Eurora said:

Hello,

In replacement of Margot Kidder I'm requesting for Teri Hatcher to come to LFCC with Dean Cain. The two together have just been announced to ***************... please make it happen in the UK too!!! I'll be forever thankful. 

Otherwise I repeat again about some Charmed cast and more Harry Potter actors as well.

Thanks for reading me, 

Yes, Teri Hatcher would be a great guest, but not as a "replacement", no guest will ever replace Margot.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, wjbleming said:

HI Eurora, you might want to edit your post before the mods see it, it's against forum rules to mention non Showmasters cons on the forum. :smile:

Sorry :unsure: I edited.

Of course I never meant that Teri Hatcher replaced her on the screen (even if she's my favourite Lois but Margot did an excellent job... she's definitely my no2 Lois) buy since her sad pass away that would be great to have another Lois invited. 

Edited by Eurora

24 minutes ago, Lecter said:

I hope there is a chance that Danny Glover will come, he was present in almost every European convention this year I do not see why he should not come to London.

He was at CM this weekend. He would have been announced for LFCC at the same time Showmasters announced him for CM then. So 99% sure he will not be annonced for LFCC :(

• Sad 1

If the Avengers 4 reshoots over summer are what’s preventing a lot of guests from attending LFCC then maybe guests who aren’t in Infinity War would be possible like Michael Rooker.

I’m hoping that the cast will be in the UK for the reshoots and will actually be free the weekend of LFCC so a whole bunch of them are announced close to the event when they know they’ll be free.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

I’m hoping that the cast will be in the UK for the reshoots and will actually be free the weekend of LFCC so a whole bunch of them are announced close to the event when they know they’ll be free.

You'll probably find they'll know their exact schedule dates much closer to LFCC, then they'll be able to look into coming down. Though you're not getting Chris Hemsworth, mind, you've already met him! lol

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

You'll probably find they'll know their exact schedule dates much closer to LFCC, then they'll be able to look into coming down. Though you're not getting Chris Hemsworth, mind, you've already met him! lol

Yeah that’s what i meant when i said a whole bunch of them are announced CLOSE to the event (as in, as you say, they’d know their availability much closer to the event so would then be able to confirm, where as they’d be unable to at this point).

I wouldn’t meet him again anyway. I would just be keen to find out how much money I’d saved!  :P

8 minutes ago, BenUK1989 said:

Dave Bautista ad he'd most definitely be popular not only amongst fans of wrestling but marvel too

Think it's been mentioned he's otherwise occupied the weekend of LFCC, Ben, unfortunately.

3 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Think it's been mentioned he's otherwise occupied the weekend of LFCC, Ben, unfortunately.

Ah that's a shame just seen the latest news regarding him wanting to appear in the gears of war film and gave me one more reason to want to meet him, ah well thanks for letting me know even though you dashed my hopes :P